Lady Gaga - ARTPOP | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - ARTPOP

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by TeenIdle, Jul 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: Lady Gaga - ARTPOP (Album & Singles)

With the repetition and chorus-like section, are we to assume from that that ARTPOP is the lead single and those are the lyrics?

2. Re: Lady Gaga - ARTPOP (Album & Singles)

umm, that better be the cover now. It looks amazing in HD. Also we know what shes doing with NASA, they are shooting ARTPOP into space on Nov 11

3. Re: Lady Gaga - ARTPOP (Album & Singles)

I like that cover. It's simple and nice.

4. Re: Lady Gaga - ARTPOP (Album & Singles)

Why did this have to happen the night before my final exams?

I am convulsing. I need to take a nap.

5. Re: Lady Gaga - ARTPOP (Album & Singles)

Not a huge fan, but it's very nice to have her back. I really like that picture.

6. Re: Lady Gaga - ARTPOP (Album & Singles)

FOR REAL? This is such a 'moment'. One for the times, I think.

7. Re: Lady Gaga - ARTPOP (Album & Singles)

I had this thought too, but I would rather that wasn't the case... If it was though, parts 1,2 and 3 would surely be her monologue for the start of the video a la Born This Way?

8. TeenIdle

TeenIdle Guest

Re: Lady Gaga - ARTPOP (Album & Singles)

The full shot in HQ for those who want it - http://gagaimages.org/albums/userpics/10001/1~1.jpg

And to reiterate, her assistant has said it's not the cover.

I'm more shocked that she's going to be working with Marina Abramovic, a person idol of her's. I feel like this is going to pan out as one of the biggest era's in pop music.

9. Re: Lady Gaga - ARTPOP (Album & Singles)

read the second paragraph under the photo. its basically saying the album is shooting into orbit haha

10. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Guest

Love that picture, looking forward to hearing new music but CRINGING SO HARD at the pretentious bullshit app and press release.

11. Consuelanono

Consuelanono Guest

Oh, here we go. "Pretentious"

12. Re: Lady Gaga - ARTPOP (Album & Singles)

I said out loud with an ARTPOPIST tone
    I RESPECT YOUR PRETENTION BUT I HAVE MY OWN
    - Lady Gaga, ARTPOP, 2013.

13. Re: Lady Gaga - ARTPOP (Album & Singles)

Didn't Inez and Vinoodh shoot the cover for Bjork's app album? (I personally don't care but you know people will be all over her for that...)

14. TeenIdle

TeenIdle Guest

If she has somehow invented some new technology or new innovation in music app-based technology with the help of Apple and NASA, then she deserves to be as pretentious as she wants.

And more interesting is that it was mentioned in the general thread that her team and Billboard were discussing how the sales of the app would work and Billboard's apparently leaning towards them counting.

15. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Guest

Oh here we go. "Shaking and crying." "My body is ready." Just filling in the blanks of the expected responses!

16. Re: Lady Gaga - ARTPOP (Album & Singles)

Yes they did, but they do almost all of Bjork's recent photoshoots, so I don't think people can really hold it against Gaga. Comparisons are bound to happen though, what with them being the only two "app albums" in existence, haha.

17. Re: Lady Gaga - ARTPOP (Album & Singles)

Very true! I really love the image (so much that I hope that it is the album cover, despite I guess that not being the case).

18. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Guest

I'm sure they will be very different, but yes, my initial thought about all the app stuff was that Bjork already did this big app/album innovation. Though obviously more than 18 people will care about Gaga's!

19. Re: Lady Gaga - ARTPOP (Album & Singles)

The single is still obviously Sex Dreams, she contacted slick it up for fetish clothing. I don't have any doubts

20. TeenIdle

TeenIdle Guest

Her official websites - LadyGaga.com and LittleMonsters.com - have all been updated with the ARTPOP info and image and so has her Facebook. Hopefully that means her return to Twitter is imminent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.