Lady GaGa - Bad Romance // New Single from The Fame Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Presumably, by releasing this instead of Don't Call My Name, she believes this is a better song. The thought of that excites me. Unless she just changed the name of it, in which case I'd still be satisfied.

It's definitely her.

I'm a bit disappointed. It's a decent song but the chorus is weak and I don't think it's strong enough to launch the re-release.

S

SockMonkey

breakfast2 said:
Okay well this song is 'different' in a bad way.

Literally two minutes before that post you were asking where it was, and now you've found it, downloaded, listened and passed judgement? Quick work, haha!

SockMonkey said:
breakfast2 said:
Okay well this song is 'different' in a bad way.

Literally two minutes before that post you were asking where it was, and now you've found it, downloaded, listened and passed judgement? Quick work, haha!

Half way through it!

Maybe this is a demo leak? It doesn't sound properly mixed.

It sounds like a demo, the vocals aren't finished.

It's a bit too wannabe-Poker Face for me at the moment with the verses being not a tenth as good.

The indifference people had towards her post VMA's, the non-existant buzz and the new material kind of worry me. Should she be a flash in the pan, one-Album Wonder?

Evanescence and Hootie & The Blowfish sold Diamond certified debut albums and sank without a trace afterwards. She might suffer a same fate.

Status
Not open for further replies.