Lady GaGa - Bad Romance // New Single from The Fame Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a £10 pair of Sennheiser earphones from Richer Sounds a while back and they've lasted very well, mainly because the connection between the cable and the jack is well protected, that's the bit that normally breaks for me.

I had Nemiroff vodka when I was in Ukraine, it's all right, though I generally only drink high end spirits for the first five or so drinks, after that I'm drunk enough not to know the difference. It does have very nice packaging though.

Now I haven't posted on here in a while, but I just saw this video and my main thought (aside from the overall mindblowing amazingness of the whole thing) was:

WHEN SHE'S JIGGING ABOUT IN RED HOW MUCH DOES SHE LOOK LIKE A YOUNGER CLAIRE MEADE?!

(Ugly Betty.)

That is all until I have another revelation. Goodbye.

lolocaust, I quite possibly enjoyed the french debate, I applogise for bringing it up.
Although, when PJ nexts get's the chance to talk to the GaGa, please request a little acapoco number with the aformentioned french lyrics incerted, it would be, just dandy.

ALSO, I feel from now on, when people argue, we should settle it with an old fashion showdown in which we throw unsold copies of trip the light fantastic at each other

(yes, the quote is stolen, but i've been lolling for a week)

is it wrong that i find gaga attractive now....but....but....i know what's down there......
mummy.

xrxyxaxnx said:
Now I haven't posted on here in a while, but I just saw this video and my main thought (aside from the overall mindblowing amazingness of the whole thing) was:

WHEN SHE'S JIGGING ABOUT IN RED HOW MUCH DOES SHE LOOK LIKE A YOUNGER CLAIRE MEADE?!

(Ugly Betty.)

That is all until I have another revelation. Goodbye.

She looks a bit like Brittany Murphy during the dance scene where she's being sold off and she's unmasked.

The video is pretty good. Usually I'm not too crazy about dance routines, but she look's pretty darn good doing it... The concept was very gaga. I think the video is one of her best (if not the best). Just my opinion.

Amazing.

She actually looks really pretty in a lot of the shots - really being more visible with her face which is cool. She really was born to be a popstar.

P

potatosalad

Not only can she provide fantastic vocals, she also has fantastic dance moves!

Why isnt this storming the charts? Radio is playing it a lot, I thought the video would make sales dramatically increase. At the moment, she'll be lucky to be in the top 10 this week.

mystikal_Love said:
Why isnt this storming the charts? Radio is playing it a lot, I thought the video would make sales dramatically increase. At the moment, she'll be lucky to be in the top 10 this week.
It has gone up to #4 on the US iTunes store when it was in the bottom top 10 yesterday. Hopefully this means people are waiting for the re-issue. Also it could just be too many releases from her within the last year. Just Dance was not even #1 yet this time last year and no ones had consistent digital sales as much as Gaga

"Woah."

That is all I've got to say, really. I'm glad that, while it's definitely "Gaga", it doesn't come off as pretentious as 'Paparazzi' did for me. Or Gaga herself.

The "horns" reminded me of

morrigan04.jpg

Totally weird comparison, but it's been killing me who she reminds me of from 2.50-3.00 of the video, and I'm daring to say its a blonde Shabnam

Oh, no wonder! Francis Lawrence directed this, I didn't know that before that behind-the-scenes video was posted. So another top-notch, er, notch on his directorial belt.

Amazing, amazing, amazing video. I miss the days of a song's video being an event as much as a new single release. GaGa probably needed all those products in there to AFFORD to make such an amazing video.

Status
Not open for further replies.