Lady GaGa - Bad Romance // New Single from The Fame Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.
DarkSacoura said:
Batmobile said:
The "horns" reminded me of

morrigan04.jpg

Morrigan is the only Darkstalker for me.

I want to agree, but I would also accept Demitri if that offer were on the table. GQ vampire.

Batmobile said:
DarkSacoura said:
Batmobile said:
The "horns" reminded me of

morrigan04.jpg

Morrigan is the only Darkstalker for me.

I want to agree, but I would also accept Demitri if that offer were on the table. GQ vampire.

I fall easily for any woman/vampire/succubi that can do things in high heels that weren't meant to be done in high heels.

It may or may not pain me to say this, but Gaga is literally on top of the world, as far as I can tell.

I've certainly not been this excited about her since she first came on the scene, and even then it was mixed because I for a long time despised Just Dance (now it's brilliant, of course).

That behind the scenes video was nice, I'm glad they didn't end up including the horns thing though, it would have been one strange costume too many. I think the video as it is looks very polished and interesting without crossing the line and becomnig absurd.

On another note, I hated Gaga when she first came out. It was only around the Australian release of LoveGame (around April this year) that I actually started liking her. I still can't stand 'Just Dance', it just doesn't seem to fit with the rest of Gaga's material. Honestly, I can see the entire 'The Fame' album becoming quite blase in comparison to what we've heard from 'The Fame Monster' so far.

Apart from purchasing Poker Face and Paparazzi, I hadn't really warmed to Lady Gaga enough to go any further and buy the album. I now do not know why. Bad Romance is constantly stuck in my brain, loved it from the first time I heard it, and the video is all kinds of fascinating.

If there's any justice in the world, this song would be No.1 right now.

*goes and looks at the top 10*

Oh.

I like the little Bollywood inspired moves in some of the dance routines in the video. There's also a few little moves in there that remind me of MIA. I'll find some links later because i'm very busy at work.

And by busy i mean they won't let me on Youtube here.

The Johnster said:
On another note, I hated Gaga when she first came out. It was only around the Australian release of LoveGame (around April this year) that I actually started liking her. I still can't stand 'Just Dance', it just doesn't seem to fit with the rest of Gaga's material. Honestly, I can see the entire 'The Fame' album becoming quite blase in comparison to what we've heard from 'The Fame Monster' so far.

I bought the album on the strength of Just Dance and Poker Face but I find I don't really like Just Dance anymore. It feels like it belongs to an era long past now.

TheBoyHeroine said:
I like the little Bollywood inspired moves in some of the dance routines in the video. There's also a few little moves in there that remind me of MIA. I'll find some links later because i'm very busy at work.

And by busy i mean they won't let me on Youtube here.

There are a lot of Bollywood moves. Anyone know how the choreographer is?

This already has 4 million Youtube views! I've watched it so many times that I can't listen to the song now without seeing the video in my head, which is no bad thing.

I've almost forgotten how the songs we've heard so far go, and I'm going to try and avoid 'Bad Romance' and the other 2 until I get my hands on the album so that they still sound fresh to me along with the rest of the tracks.

It scares me so much that she looks like Amy - I'm beginning to think she is Amy - and the Lady Gaga project is what she's been up to since the campaign to Back To Black ended - it actually wouldn't surprise me.

Either that, or they are related - someone get a DNA test done!

All this Amy Winehouse stuff... it's really just the eyeliner, isn't it? She truly is a chameleon though, looking different in every scene of every video and in every live appearance.

This song is truely amazing, I've finally "got" Lady GaGa and I'm V. pleased the world's biggest popstar of 2009 is a strange bag of spanners.

The video is the 1st one I've watched more than once since Kylie's "The One".

Made a 17 track RedOne playlist yesterday, put Cascada's "Evacuate The Dancefloor" on it too!

Only realised today that at the start of Lady GaGa's "Just Dance", Sugababes' "About A Girl" & Alexandra Burp's "Broken Shoes" that they say "RedOne" instead of "Red Wine".

Mish said:
I was thinking more along the lines of:

amy_winehouse_hairstyle.jpg
A+

stebags said:
Only realised today that at the start of Lady GaGa's "Just Dance", Sugababes' "About A Girl" & Alexandra Burp's "Broken Shoes" that they say "RedOne" instead of "Red Wine".
I still like to scream "red wine" at the top of my lungs when I listen to Just Dance, for the shits and giggles ...

Status
Not open for further replies.