Lady Gaga - Born This Way (Album)

Rmx

He/Him/His
jk-ennedy said:
I don't listen to music if I'm doing something else, it has to have my full attention. Unless I'm listening to Chart music like LMFA0 that's not meant to be listened to properly..
That and I don't like to overplay music, I'll listen to something once then give it a break usually, I have never "overplayed" a song in my life. It's stupid.

Oh, it's not stupid! People listen to music in different ways. I know people who have played their favorite songs only like 40 times, and I know people who've played theirs over 1000 times.

Sorry to go a little off-topic but...

I came across this on Tumblr. Is that you jk-ennedy? If it is, I can't believe you were featured.

Found it here, couldn't help but inquire.

kakkun said:

I came across this on Tumblr. Is that you jk-ennedy? If it is, I can't believe you were featured.

As much as I think Gaga should make a smart career move and fire Laurianne Gibson, I really don't think Gibson deserves such abuse like saying she should die.

kakkun said:

Oh my good GOD! That was a quote from this very forum I just thought was funny!! I can't believe this! Hahaha.

J_c said:
kakkun said:
Rhombus said:
I've played Born This Way (the song) 195 times.

That's not too much... right?

Not at all! My iTunes logged 1205 plays for Teeth. I'm so ashamed

Dont be ashamed dude...
Too right, I love Teeth, its one of my favourite Gaga songs, the additional tracks that came with The Fame Monster were all great, that is when I started getting seriously into Gaga (and actually bought the album, I would never have bought The Fame).

Rhombus said:
I don't actually rate Bad Romance that much, I've played Starstruck the same amount of times.

*Leaves thread*
I love Starstruck, it seems I may be in the minority here but anyone who lets what other people think influence what they listen to is, well, a bit sad. Anyone who likes pop music probably likes a fair amount of what other people consider to be crap - do we care? No we bloody don't!

I refuse to use Twitter to vote on Gagadaily.

All I can say is that the fact Bad Kids has the least votes is a BLOODY TRAVESTY.

Scheiße, Marry The Night, Government Hooker and Bloody Mary are the most popular (in that order).

Looks like the fans have thoroughly good taste. She should release them as the next 4 singles.

Edit: Oh, I missed out Americano (above Bloody Mary). I'd rather keep it that way to be honest....

Edit 2.0: In fact, it seems to be changing constantly, with BM in third place now. But Scheiße and Marry The Night are way ahead so will blatantly be the next singles. I'm happy with that.

M

Merzbeef

"I'm already writing new music".

I'm sure this isn't a surprise to anyone, but with that statement we can at the very least hope she got all the "RELIGIONOUTCASTSJESUSNEWYORKHOOKERBEYOURSELFLEATHERREBELLION" out of her system with "Born This Way" and is now back to writing about more metaphor-ridden, trivial things like dead female celebrities, threesomes with Spanish-speaking men and vagina dentata.

I don't care what she writes about, I just hope she EDITS herself this time just a little bit more so her lyrics don't sound as 'stream-of-consciousness' as they do in her past two albums.

F

Fertilizer

She should do a super-deluxe video album for Born This Way. Not some rushed shit, but with a unique video for every track, and maybe a bonus something like a book with details on her writing process on the road, some cute pics, etc.
Oh and a lock of her teal armpit hair of course!

That or an acoustic/jazz Christimas album.

I think Marry The Night and Hair are the two mos boring pedestrian un-gaga songs on the album and at this stage (album 3) she should be thinking about some diversity in her singles catalog. Bloody Mary HAS to be a single!! Its clever, musically much more palatable than a lot of stuff on the album and shows some depth lyrically. Plus I want to see her dressed as a piece of celery in the video.
Sciebe, Americano and Government hooker and Fashion of His Love would be great too. I wouldn't even be opposed to Heavy Metal Lover...just anything but Marry The Night and Hair!!!