Lady Gaga - Chromatica + ‘Rain On Me (with Ariana Grande)’ | Page 1188 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - Chromatica + ‘Rain On Me (with Ariana Grande)’

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Nov 9, 2018.

1. I know that ddd. Still doesn't change what I said. She usually lands with the first single in the Top5 and fails with the other singles (excep it was the other way around during Joanne).

RMK likes this.
  2. Stans dragging youtubers who don't like their faves music is so weird to me. Like if you think her opinion is bad then don't watch? Or better yet, don't watch youtubers at all.

Sam, PfefferSalz, nikkysan and 13 others like this.
  3. There's also something about twinks on Twitter memeing her and her not seeming entirely in on the "joke" that has never sat well with me, almost like they're making fun of her or something. I had a similar feeling when CupcakKe started getting more popular, but at least with her, she seemed to pick up on it pretty quickly and turned it somewhat on its head into a legitimate bond with fans.

Sam, insmileoutblood, sesita and 9 others like this.
  4. The only thing we'll get is a Haus Labs editorial "Create the look: Rain on Me" and we will all deal.

5. You see, talent always wins. Especially if it's doubled!

[​IMG]

Kuhleezi, SiduousIII, Sam and 26 others like this.
  6. Tell me again why we care what some random popular youtuber thinks about a song?
    I guess if you enjoy her content, but like... Her not liking it in no way affects the song, or me.
    She seems to be valued more for her meme-able content than her actual opinion or insight on things anyways, no?
    I don't really see why GagaDaily or any individual fan needs to come for her. It's not worth the time.

7. I'm ravenous for this to debut at #1.

8. Are we still confused by Youtube culture on this forum in 2020? Like, it exists girls. You may think it's stupid (which it mostly is), but it's still there.

Kuhleezi, Sam, nikkysan and 5 others like this.
  9. 9.5 million.

Huge.

10. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Staff Member

YouTube culture brought us Zoella's advent calendar filled with tat not worth a quarter of the RRP (and the draggings that followed), and I'll always be grateful for that.

Sam likes this.
  11. R92

R92

I just realized that it's the weekend before the album comes out and we haven't gotten even a snippet or leak of anything beyond the the two singles, Babylon, and Free Woman... I'm kinda shocked, especially after she wasn't able to have anything kept secret during the first few months of the campaign.

Kuhleezi, Sam, PfefferSalz and 16 others like this.
  12. If this manages to debut at No.1 in the UK it’ll be her first to ever do so. All of her others have debuted further down the chart and then climbed to the top.

Laurence and Tribal Spaceman like this.
  13. I think it's my favorite moment in the song! It reminds me of the little ad libs in Born This Way, like when you hear her utter "church" during an instrumental break. The fact that they cut to Gaga serving each of these roars in the music video make me so happy. It feels so right and so her.

14. I take it the path is clear for her to take the No.1 album in the UK and US as well? Still not over Joanne coming in behind Elvis in 2016.

15. ...his insatiable hunger to champion his clients to career summits is... kinda something to behold???

Sam, Really Cool, Bobbyrae and 21 others like this.
  16. I thought it was Steps bet her to number 1

17. It was Elvis at #1 and Michael Bublé at #2.

18. That’s even worse

Kuhleezi, Sam, nikkysan and 4 others like this.
  19. This deserves to be a #1. What a great song and stunning music video. I think they can do it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.