Lady Gaga - Chromatica + ‘Rain On Me (with Ariana Grande)’ | Page 372 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - Chromatica + ‘Rain On Me (with Ariana Grande)’

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Sounds like the name of a mobile.

2. RJF

RJF

3. It's also just... dumb. It has no bearing on anything and just smells of fan-fuckery.

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  4. The insert artist initial(s) and album number thing only ever worked for Rihanna, anyway

5. You're right. It should be named Where is LG6?

Lander, OspreyQueen, askew and 41 others like this.
  7. Gaga listing every music platform she can think of

[​IMG]

the pic not showing up in the quote really ruins this joke..

8. This is going to be her Love + Fear isn’t it.

ladygagaogaga likes this.
  9. I never listened to the leak so don’t really know what to expect (although the reactions here don’t give me huge expectations).

Honestly, I can somewhat understand why they kept everything and didn’t make that many changes after the leak - this has happened before and then been a disaster as carefully-laid plans have changed last minute. Maybe they thought they’d stick to the plan this time and see if it works out any better??

Jordtayylor likes this.

10. Nooooope

eatyourself, RossMusik and stuaw like this.
  11. The Doom + Gloom in this thread!

12. Chromatica sounds like a disease of the eyeball, to be honest with you.

13. Why does Tidal say "Listen NOW" and the others just say "Listen"?. Has it been on Tidal all this time and no one knew? I ask part joking, part serious because of the plausibility.

14. Just for the record, this is a fan made flyer nn

Tracy Jacks and sesita like this.
  15. I still haven't heard this so I'm a bit excited but there seems to be no hype at all...

16. Chromatica? Pink hair?
    [​IMG]Disclaimer: Not saying she stole. Just saw this poster this morning in the subway and was reminded - in the best way. A new Gaga is coming.

17. RJF

RJF

When we were told they were trailing the release of the single with billboards I thought they maybe meant... more than one billboard. Maybe a Times Square animated number or a massive one at the side of an LA freeway you can see from space. Not... one postage stamp in the suburbs that was put up by whatever Interscope intern had space in his tote bag that day to take it home and put it up across the road from his sleeps-six studio apartment. Was there no space on Santa Monica Boulevard this week?

We'll get into my problems with the aesthetics once the video confirms a few things for me.

18. Your post may or may not include: Sailor, Moon, gays.

19. Not sure I've seen any other mention, but the album title reminded me of Metric's Synthetica. Imagine a synth pop rock collab with Emily Haines.

spaceship and R92 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.