Lady Gaga - Chromatica + ‘Rain On Me (with Ariana Grande)’ | Page 530 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - Chromatica + ‘Rain On Me (with Ariana Grande)’

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Been there done that

2. Gags getting Ari to do a duet and then them never performing it live together...

Believable.

chriscrk, Bobbyrae, myblood and 4 others like this.
  3. It’s gonna keep the Telephone and Hey Girl tradition going.

sesita, myblood and Chris Lala like this.
  4. They wouldn’t let him in to the country, poor thing!

5. OK, but I really do like that track.

6. Wow I wanted to forget this.

confess85 likes this.
  7. Hi Googz x

Andrew.L and Gemini like this.

8. So this in addition to the other bonus tracks for the non-Target Deluxe versions? WIG.

UNLESS some of these bonus tracks are remixes / alt versions, and UNLESS Target is just the Deluxe for the US, with other countries getting the same bonus tracks on their deluxe versions?

Either way, I hope the bonus tracks are included organically into the tracklist like with Born This Way, unless tacking them onto the end works like it did for Joanne. I hate when albums have a track that is clearly the perfect closer only for a random bonus track to start after it. I customize all my albums on iTunes to give bonus tracks their own sensible place in the tracklist.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2020
  9. Target usually is very specific when it’s remixes so that probably means this wonderful, creative feminist who I admire is throwing about 23 tracks at us. Or they are the only retailer selling the deluxe edition (19 tracks) of the album in the US...

10. This seems likely. I can't think of anytime Target had a special/deluxe edition when there was another deluxe available everywhere else.

11. Some fan on twitter said "I hope that Stupid Love isn't the best song on the album".
    Imagine a world where Gaga releases an album with 15 - ~22 other tracks and Stupid Love is the best one? Impossible.

Maki and iRyan like this.
  12. Oh god, am I going to have to Local File this bullshit.

lushLuck, Mr Blonde, LPMA and 4 others like this.
  13. I quite like the temporary artwork

chriscrk, neinzedd and Sleepycat like this.
  14. Watch half of these tracks be interludes and remixes.

Maki and spaceship like this.
  15. RMK

RMK

I feel like no one is cramming remixes onto deluxe editions anymore.

Hunterpoop likes this.
  17. I had a dream last night that Ariana and Gaga’s collaboration turned out to be a perfume and a palette, and I canNOT stop screaming.

18. I don't mind interludes but for heavens sake I hope she chills on the remixes. I cant remember the last time I enjoyed a remix from her.

Sleepycat likes this.
  19. The Mark Taylor You and I and the Scheisse on the Remix album, aka leave them in 2011/2012.

Nephilim, Andrew.L and Tracy Jacks like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.