Lady Gaga - Chromatica

Mr. S said April & May launch, but it sounds like what he's referring to is the same situation as last week of April, or beginning of May.

Inb4 the good sis @Speakerphone’s secondhand source is actually Mr. S.

15egw28.jpg

The fact that she could easily stay silent and surprise-drop it at the end of April/beginning of May is driving me to the edge, mostly because we don’t even know if it’s happening for sure.

With how detached Gaga is from social media these days, It is a bit nerve wracking because we are going to essentially have absolutely no information and then we're going to have it, very suddenly and at a very random time. There's not going to be a long drawn out announcement of an announcement. There's barely even teasing and fan baiting from Gaga herself, if it wasn't for her producers, we'd have very little idea of anything going on at all. She could announce something in 5 minutes, or in 5 months and we're going to get no glimpse of anything until it's upon us.

Her going all silent and changing her profile pic on social media kind of reminds of
View attachment 9628

I think it’s coming.

I don't think she's really that abonormally silent though. Her changing her picture was curious. But who knows what's happening now.
Her silence isn't that strange though, she gave up being a big social media queen years ago because I think interacting with her rabid fanbase is too much for her mental health (And I don't blame her for taking a step back from it.) So I don't think that is any indicator.

• Billboard Awards nomination coming this morning. She’ll probably hop on social media again to thank them, probably.

he/him/his
  • Billboard Awards nomination coming this morning. She’ll probably hop on social media again to thank them, probably.

She didn't even thank her fans for saying happy birthday, doubt this will bring her out, but who knows.

I seriously think now the next tweet will be about a single.

Not sure if you are referring to me, but if so - I was only told new Gaga music. I think single is safer than full album, tbh, but who knows. Haven’t heard anything new/different since. (This is secondhand info but that I trust/has been right in the past.)
As I've said before, I certainly don't claim to be any kind of insider but I do work in the industry and know people who work at Universal, and I was told April/May months ago, before the new year. So everyone hearing the same thing from different places is definitely leading to something.

She didn't even thank her fans for saying happy birthday, doubt this will bring her out, but who knows.

It lowkey was broken on her birthday in order to thank NRJ for doing a “Gaga Day”, lulz. Granted it was Facebook and probably her team but still.