Lady Gaga - Chromatica

he/him
It’s incredibly likely Lil Nas X will be blocking anyone’s chances on the Hot 100 within the immediate future anyway, so parallel releases shouldn’t really be a problem for any other artists.

Funny because it is what the fake insiders are always saying.
By the way I didn't say they are fake I still think she is coming in April / May like they said. I don't think Taylor changes anything
No one said that, but it’s totally plausive because plans and schedules are dynamic. There’s cases of whole albums ready to released and then totally scrapped the next day. I don’t know who are the other insiders, but Mr. S IS a reliable source.

If Madonna is set to release on the 24th I doubt Gaga was coming on the 26th anyway since they’re under the same label (?). I think releasing the week after could avoid the mess. And it’s not like pushing everything back is going to change much in my opinion. Just go ahead with the plan.

Please don't lol
Seriously, there are legit sources that point in the same window : April / May. No Reason to doubt their credibility or that plans changed. Taylor releasing was known by labels for sure.
I don't think plans have changed, I just don't think she'll release anything this early. I don think that there were any plans in the first place. Sure, the label may want to capitalise on the goodwill from A Star is Born, but I just don't see her already having finished music, had time to work a plan out with the label, done photoshoots and all that in time for a release in April. I'd be happy to be all wrong, but I don't think I am. Sure, Gaga loves to work, but, especially considering her health, I don't see how she'd had enough time.

he/him
I don't think plans have changed, I just don't think she'll release anything this early. I don think that there were any plans in the first place. Sure, the label may want to capitalise on the goodwill from A Star is Born, but I just don't see her already having finished music, had time to work a plan out with the label, done photoshoots and all that in time for a release in April. I'd be happy to be all wrong, but I don't think I am. Sure, Gaga loves to work, but, especially considering her health, I don't see how she'd had enough time.

She’s been doing shoots and working her ass off in the studio. I’ll come out and say that much. I don’t know what these shoots are for, but things have been rolling right along behind the scenes since at least January. Lobster Eye (Gaga’s creative directors) have also been hanging around for a while now.

There was definitely a change in plan to put material out earlier considering they shelved the Tony album, which would have been due around August/September, likely so Gaga could move up and capitalize on the hype from the film without cluttering up her calendar.

Too many reliable sources (HDD, our own Speakerphone, Mr, S on ATRL [I still don’t personally know if he’s reliable but we’ll run with it]) have all pointed towards a Spring release for there to not have been something in the cards. And there still very well might be. I don’t see why Taylor or Madonna or whoever releasing has to stop whatever Gaga is planning.

She’s been doing shoots and working her ass off in the studio. I’ll come out and say that much. I don’t know what these shoots are for, but things have been rolling right along behind the scenes since at least January. Lobster Eye (Gaga’s creative directors) have also been hanging around for a while now.

There was definitely a change in plan to put material out earlier considering they shelved the Tony album, which would have been due around August/September, likely so Gaga could move up and capitalize on the hype from the film without cluttering up her calendar.

Too many reliable sources (HDD, our own Speakerphone, Mr, S on ATRL [I still don’t personally know if he’s reliable but we’ll run with it]) have all pointed towards a Spring release for there to not have been something in the cards. And there still very well might be. I don’t see why Taylor or Madonna or whoever releasing has to stop whatever Gaga is planning.
Wigue, he hath snapped!

I don’t see why Taylor or Madonna or whoever releasing has to stop whatever Gaga is planning.
I agree. I think things will turn out the best if they just stick to whatever they have planned. People are just traumatized by the Katy vs Gaga thing but it’s not 2013 anymore. Things have changed. I don’t think we should worry.

Well, we know Haus Beauty is coming, so I guess a lot of work has to do with that. But, yes, this could very well be for new music. My gut feeling is just that it won't come until Q3/Q4.

As I said, I don't think whether it comes or not has anything to do with whoever else is releasing in the same time span. Neither do I think it should. It would be lovely though to get the music before the summer. I tend to be in the mood for Gaga in the spring/summer rather than the autumn/winter. Releasing it in the same time of year as she released Born This Way would be awesome.

he/him
I agree. I think things will turn out the best if they just stick to whatever they have planned. People are just traumatized by the Katy vs Gaga thing but it’s not 2013 anymore. Things have changed. I don’t think we should worry.

I mean, it’s the music business. There’s always going to be someone. And considering we have artists who have been on the scene for literal months topping the charts... why are we worried about the likes of Taylor or Adele? I’d be more worried about Billie Eilish and Lil Nas X.

he/him
Well, we know Haus Beauty is coming, so I guess a lot of work has to do with that. But, yes, this could very well be for new music. My gut feeling is just that it won't come until Q3/Q4.

As I said, I don't think whether it comes or not has anything to do with whoever else is releasing in the same time span. Neither do I think it should. It would be lovely though to get the music before the summer. I tend to be in the mood for Gaga in the spring/summer rather than the autumn/winter. Releasing it in the same time of year as she released Born This Way would be awesome.

Well, as this thread has documented, I stood firmly by a Q3/Q4 release, somewhere within the mid June–October window she has free from Enigma, and to a degree I still do. Because even as a fan for over a decade, I will never be able to wrap my head around how much this woman works and how much she can get done in such a short amount of time as a result. But as I mentioned, there were too many sources that rivaled what I was hearing and what we in this thread thought we knew regarding her taking a break for her health, etc. (mainly Speakerphone, who I know personally to have reliable info) so at some point you just gotta go with the flow.