Lady Gaga - Chromatica

he/him
I hope she gives us something to dance to again this time
200.gif

I've fucking had it. Can we honestly just lock this thread until we get legit news? Some of y'all camping out in here to have cyclical album vs album discussions, pull dream collaborators out of your ass, and post the latest inane non-sequiteur Instagram post from people tangentially connected to the project at best is doing my fucking head in. @2014 @Solenciennes @RainOnFire and hell even @Someboy as long as you don't pin it.

Staff member
I've fucking had it. Can we honestly just lock this thread until we get legit news? Some of y'all camping out in here to have cyclical album vs album discussions, pull dream collaborators out of your ass, and post the latest inane non-sequiteur Instagram post from people tangentially connected to the project at best is doing my fucking head in. @2014 @Solenciennes @RainOnFire and hell even @Someboy as long as you don't pin it.

Seeing as you asked so nicely xx

F

Fertilizer

I don’t know why I but have a huge feeling this song will please the GP but leave fans whelmed / disappointed, with the album being much more interesting.

he/him
So glad this thread is back up so the “where did Born This Way go wrong?” conversations can go on undiluted in the general discussion.