Lady Gaga - Chromatica | Page 1201 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - Chromatica

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Not we actually speaking the "Stupid Love was just a buzz single, the era has only started after Rain On Me" shtick into existance.

2. RJF

RJF

It's almost as if that song disintegrated halfway through everybody's first listen and was completely worthless after that huh

[​IMG]

myblood, Rem, nikkysan and 11 others like this.
  3. Let‘s not pity them against each other and who was better on the song.

For me the song works especially because of them two singing.

I mean the following part alone:

RAIN
    raaaiiiiiiIIIIiiiin
    ON
    ooooOOooOon
    ME
    meeEeeEee

Chef’s kiss!

myblood, Rem, heavymetalGAGA and 9 others like this.
  4. Can't believe our fave has released the first Flexplay single ever. Queen of technologic pioneering.

5. It's so boring that the Stupid Love haters still have to hammer home all day long how much they hate it. Girl!

6. RJF

RJF

I agree! We should probably never speak of it again to not give them the opening.

[​IMG]

myblood, Mr.Arroz, Kuhleezi and 31 others like this.
  7. I don't know, but it's most likely that at least one of them is. It's the song titles that interests me.

8. Subwaykid

Subwaykid Staff Member

Hasn’t the whole album been confirmed to be some vein of upbeat? Even Sine From Above I’m expecting to take cues from Just Another Day, and I will stan accordingly.

Maki, Tracy Jacks and Andy French like this.
  9. You wouldn’t (want to) know the half of it

10. If 911 is something like this I'll be fine

Sprockrooster likes this.
  11. @Andy French can get pretty scrappy.

evilsin, myblood, Mr.Arroz and 19 others like this.
  12. RJF

RJF

To be fair if I was a PC Music stan I would be ready to pop off at a moment's notice if all I got was forty five second iPhone recordings from DJ sets.

evilsin, myblood, Mr.Arroz and 25 others like this.
  13. Donatella just came on after Rain On Me and although I’m a big Artpop fan, that song is honestly... foul isn’t it? We’ve come a long way, and while Chromatica might not be what we all hoped, I have no doubt we will avoid gash like that.

Spotify is playing me terrible Gaga songs in order to make me appreciate Rain more and its prostitution have worked.

citoig, melodrama and Sleepycat like this.
  14. Would the song sound better without Gagger on it? No. Is it an interesting thing to consider, however? Still no. It would not exist without Gagger on it, point blank menstruation. No further questions at this time.

[​IMG]

evilsin, myblood, Mr.Arroz and 70 others like this.
  15. RJF

RJF

Oh my God @constantino made it to the most recent page.

evilsin, myblood, Mr.Arroz and 23 others like this.
  16. “I’d be mad too if my body was shaped like a Tetris blocK”

myblood, Mr.Arroz, Kuhleezi and 12 others like this.
  17. Can't wait for "I'd rather be dry but at least I'm alive" to be licensed for Live Your Life To The Full!! incontinence underwear adverts in 20 years time.

Eskapism likes this.
  18. [​IMG]

evilsin, myblood, Mr.Arroz and 54 others like this.
  19. gawd mom looked stunning that night

evilsin, myblood, Kuhleezi and 30 others like this.
  20. I’ve played Rain on Me more than double Stupid Love in just two days...

Ariana’s verse and ad libs are heavenly!

Super happy to be this excited about a Gaga song in some times. Not going to join the discussion on production quality, but just going to revel in the joy

Lapras, Digital_Fossil and Macanudo like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.