Lady Gaga - Chromatica | Page 1206 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - Chromatica

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Just hit me we're arriving to Chromatica in FIVE. (5). DAYS.

2. I love that she insists on cropping out the wig line every time.

evilsin, myblood, dirtypony and 24 others like this.
  3. "Visual video" teas

HairBodyFace, Laurence and Leopold like this.
  4. I like to think of it as the end of the 4th day from now, because i'll be awake still at midnight.
    and chances are it'll leak AT LEAST a few hours early, if not days early.

Control and POPGASM like this.
  5. Let's face it, the Chromatica express is likely to arrive much sooner than that!

Cordyceps likes this.
  6. This is looking so cute.

myblood, Kuhleezi, Blayke and 9 others like this.
  7. Not to start anything, but a certain other album arrived today as a gorgeous lil boxset/artbook and now I'm actually upset about every version of Chromatica coming in a PVC sleeve ddd.

Putting on my clown eye-lie-ner or whatever and hoping some better variants drop this week.

Last edited: May 25, 2020
  8. Subwaykid

Subwaykid Staff Member

My GP friends casually sending that instagram look to my gleeful “underboob!!!” response, then coming here to see all of us cawing about the same thing....I love it here.

Last edited: May 24, 2020
    myblood, Mr.Arroz, Kuhleezi and 22 others like this.
  9. The end of the video is probably the part that bugs me the most - I feel like Gaga is trying to sex up on Ari and Ari is trying to be friendly and cute. There's such a dissonance in the whole vibe I'm surprised this was the best shot they had.

Control likes this.
  10. That’s an interesting take. Gaga’s vibe looks like one of relief and accomplishment to me.

11. RJF

RJF

We love a Big Pop Moment don’t we girls?

myblood, Kuhleezi, Jacques and 8 others like this.
  12. I pretty much just thought Ari was being happy with her friend, and Gaga remembered there was a camera filming and needed to serve face.

13. I just think she looks a little socially awkward.

melodrama and Maki like this.
  14. I definitely did not get that vibe at all from that last scene.

myblood, Really Cool, Sarzy and 9 others like this.
  15. Pat

Pat

Wheh, just realized we'll have the album in 4 days (if it get's released 00:00 everywhere locally), probably even sooner if it leaks.

16. I really hope the album doesn’t leak because there is absolutely no way I’ll have the self-control not to listen if it does, and I want to experience the album as mother intended; counting towards streaming in order to to get her that #1 smash album.

17. It won't, it will be a simultaneous release just like Rain On Me.

sjoerd.. and Pat like this.
  18. None of her albums have been like that despite the singles only releasing at midnight US time so I don’t see why she’ll start doing it now

johnny_tsunami likes this.
  19. Andy I love you so much for this.

20. RJF

RJF

We’ll have it before the release.

aux likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.