Lady Gaga - Chromatica | Page 1210 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - Chromatica

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Monsters are ruthless dd

evilsin, myblood, Mr.Arroz and 41 others like this.
  2. Poor @sexercise

evilsin, myblood, Mr.Arroz and 30 others like this.
  3. :(

dddd since the last time you made this post, I found out me and him have mutual friends and we ended up meeting at a Charli concert a few months ago. Personal Trainors are TOO powerful.

evilsin, myblood, Mr.Arroz and 29 others like this.
  4. Wait...

5. Makes sense since I was told “1000 Doves” was written during ARTPOP. This audio was recorded outside the studio during one of her first sessions with Mark Ronson in London. She played him this and “Angel Down”. I’ve always wanted to hear this track and was sad it never made it to Joanne.

myblood, Pat, Synthline and 12 others like this.

6. Babylon? Sour Candy? Free woman? Random promo shoot? I have so many questions!

7. This looks like it’s from the album shoot

8. So exciting, I hope we get more, or that it's from a video. It's literally ALIEN but make it gay.

Tracy Jacks likes this.
  9. R̸͎̞̻͉͇͚̀Ạ̵̡̛̦̹͈̺̥̱̥̺̦̥̮̺͒͌̀́̓̎̊̒̂̚̕̚͠I̴̤̖̖̪͋̂̂̔̐̏̃̋́͊͝͝N̵̢̪̱͍̳͕̟͔̙͖͖̳̍͂̔́̐͜͝͠͝ͅ

Ơ̵̧̧̢̭̯̺̠̙̙̩̘͚͚͔͔̗̦̯̠̪̹̟̻͖̞̼̑̿̎̀̊͑͂͂̑͐̌̚͜͜͜N̸̨̡͖̟̟̳͈͕̭̬̼̖̦̫͖͉̻͇̖̭͔̳̘͇̬̎̂͒̉̌̉͊̀̉̾͑͋̀̏̉̑̂̓̚̚̚͘͜͝͠ͅ

evilsin, myblood, Mr.Arroz and 25 others like this.
  10. [​IMG]

evilsin, myblood, Mr.Arroz and 21 others like this.
  11. I LOVE this one

12. Have I been in the mountains on a poor wi-fi the whole weekend? Yes. Have we been banging Rain On Me all over the place and danced our shit off? Yes. Is it still raining here? YAS.

13. What kinda kills me is this is a Kylie song, homos. The fuzzy French electro house is a la Minogue. The moment that clicked, everything fell into place. It's Fever meets some heavy bass.

Deal with it, alt gays.

It all leads back to Kylie. @WhatKindOfKylie? Wins!

Last edited: May 25, 2020
    myblood, Kuhleezi, melodrama and 11 others like this.
  14. So annoying. I was gonna bite the bullet and fork out £40 for the cheapest option to get something signed from the uk store. Then when you get to the checkout it says at least one item is out of stock (presumably the signed photo!!) so I either have to pay Double for two deliveries if I want the album on release day or wait fuck knows how long for everything to arrive together. Grrr how hard can it be

15. Dated!!1!

V3RYP05H likes this.
  16. RJF

RJF

Monsters rising back up to be the most vicious of the fanbases again after years of being dormant feels right with this era being a GaGa throwback. It’s only fair the OGs of stan terrorism and main reason all these groups have fucking names get to ride in the sun one last time.

myblood, Mr.Arroz, Kuhleezi and 16 others like this.

17. I hope there's a this-inspired bop on Chromatica.

McQueer likes this.
  18. I dreamt last night that my local record was selling it early and I managed to snatch a copy. I can’t at her literally invading my dreams

myblood, Island, eatyourself and 8 others like this.
  19. @RJF showing up in the thread daily to throw more dirt on Stupid Love's grave

[​IMG]

evilsin, myblood, Mr.Arroz and 68 others like this.
  20. Ms. Ciccone should have done a 90s throwback alberm, instead of throwing her weight behind white capitalism, faux-outrage, cringe-heavy, tone deaf anthems such as G*d C***troll.

OT:

V3RYP05H likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.