Lady Gaga - Chromatica

he/him
I'm honestly here for this. Maybe I'm reading too much into it but I honestly believe the pink hair is for the next album.

I do too, especially since she recently went hot pink from the original pastel shade she initially had. I’m still hoping for her to keep up the sleek “Gaga” looks she had going on in 2018

DlsG___UwAEr8Sn.jpg

d50e8f09969e017aa17510f70081c1c3.jpg

Last edited:
I thought we weren't opening this thread until we had concrete news.
Unless we're just prepping for the song to leak in full since it's supposedly going around.

What have people been saying about it? I can't be bothered to look at other pop boards.

Stupid Love sounds fantastic just based on that thirteen second clip and I am ready to die on this hill yes I am.

bring it mom
Same. I really like that snippet and I'm excited for the full song, especially if its been reworked.

That said, I feel like we're not anywhere close to this and I think it was pre-mature re-opening this thread. Watch it get locked again in a week ddddd.

Nah, it’s close. And even if it wasn’t – the song is already out there, and is related to the album, so it certainly warrants the thread being open.
Is it? I haven't done my own research but I haven't noticed anything in the general thread that implies anything from this is coming soon, besides one song that might or might not be the lead single possibly leaking, which I get warranted the opening of the thread at least. I mean, I'm here for it don't get me wrong. I guess I just don't wanna get my hopes up.

I’m super pressed she isn’t performing at the Grammys only to release the song 2 weeks after the ceremony. I guess it would be worse if she didn’t release in February at all.

he/him
The Grammys don't always give songs the boost people expect and I doubt many people will be watching this year cause the performers suck