Lady Gaga - Chromatica | Page 1260 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - Chromatica

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Nov 9, 2018.

1. That picture. Yes!

stuaw likes this.
  2. I am living for the album photoshoot, easily her top 3 for me.

3. R92

R92

Bitch, that LOOK.

4. Why do we know nothing about Fun Tonight? That title makes me laugh out loud every time I see it for some reason. I already claim it as my fave.

Hunterpoop and LilioDiLalo like this.
  5. Ok. More world building. Yes. So she falls into whatever that hole is and that’s how she gets to chromatica???

stuaw likes this.

6. The pink droopy nipple things UGh a fashion moment.

stuaw likes this.
  7. I do love when she decides to throw some horror into her imagery.

8. RJF

RJF

Wouldn't it have been nice if she had been posting these images occasionally in the last two months instead of whatever she was doing?

4Roses, myblood, constantino and 13 others like this.
  9. I’m pretty sure there was a tweet posted earlier that theorised that the album cover is Gaga guarding the entrance to Chromatica and the back cover is the hole you fall down to get into it

heavymetalGAGA, Alenko, Sam and 2 others like this.
  10. Now we need a video with that vibe.

stuaw and LilioDiLalo like this.
  11. aux

aux

Oh wow. OH WOW. The album photoshoot looks incredible.

[​IMG]

12. I did say "more interesting", not necessarily better, yeah. They are significantly more chaotic than the respective singles, that's why I think fans instantly say the singles are the worst things on the album. Novelty and the batshit energy some of these songs have.

13. Beam me up, CINDY~*~*

myblood, heavymetalGAGA, dvno and 8 others like this.
  14. Honestly this is just making the Stupid Love video's Power Rangers-cum-Aquabats-without-the-actual-camp aesthetic look even worse than it already did.

15. LOVE that pic. Baseball queen!

16. R92

R92

I feel much better about spending some coin on the hardcover deluxe edition of this if the album photoshoot is this great.

stuaw and aux like this.
  17. RJF

RJF

Yes, let's continue to erase the legacy of her worst ever single!

18. aux

aux

Okay, instead of the ugly ass picture disc, I need her to do a deluxe LP like Dua and Kylie's with the photoshoot in 12" because it's the serve.

19. An intro video of her discovering the hole (ddd) and falling into it would be a serve.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.