Lady Gaga - Chromatica | Page 1269 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - Chromatica

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Kii, but I actually think it's her better attempt at condensing that "vibe" into pop song form. The lyrics are surprisingly... effective?

BricksAndStrings and RJF like this.
  2. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Staff Member

Everyone in my group chat is changing their name to chromatica banned words.

stuaw likes this.
  3. I love Black Jesus + Amen Fashion (especially the verses) but the actual chorus lacks something for me. I don't hate it though.

4. Didn't people threaten to leak a demo of Babylon anyway? I'm sure we'll hear that version at some point

Last edited: May 27, 2020
  5. My personal favorite was when Glory was leaking through voice recordings of the album playing over a Brazilian supermarket’s sound system. Here for this leaking through a rip of a FaceTime call of someone playing it on a record player. A true quarantine-era creation.

6. Trish Stratus

Leopold likes this.
  7. The goopery of that Brazilian twink huffing the rumored Make Me lyrics into his earbud microphone on Soundcloud and it winding up being 100% accurate. I still can't.

evilsin, myblood, Kuhleezi and 16 others like this.
  8. I absolutely HATE the Babylon snippet so it's a win for me.
    [​IMG]

9. [​IMG]

W
    hen I see a British cigarette I FLOOR it!!!

10. Listening to Black Jesus and realizing that entire delicious intro would be cut off to fit exactly under the 3 minute mark these days

[​IMG]

11. That wasn’t even the best of the Glory era buffoonery. I remember we had someone posting Soundcloud clips of them SINGING Make Me before it came out.

I hate [REDACTED] what they do disgusts me

12. After the mess that was...Gaga and Ariana in the healing waters of the temple of Babylon...I'll take that with a year's supply of salt.

myblood, stuaw, HaveASit and 6 others like this.
  13. A bit gagged that that one Tumblr post talking about "amazing underwater choreography" in the Rain On Me video turned out to be somewhat true - both in terms of it being underwater and being good choreography ddd

14. So much for the truck not crashing

15. Scream. Had everyone convinced it couldn’t possibly be real, and yet it absolutely was in all of its American Idol circa 2002 audition realness.

LPT, chromatica, tea and 3 others like this.
  16. I'd like that now. I wanna be entertained.

Rem likes this.
  17. God. Way to remind me of that hell. I don't know how I continue to show up for pop girl releases. The stans really plunge me to the depths of self-hate.

myblood, stuaw, aux and 7 others like this.
  18. I love the Born Brave bus

19. You’re not gay if you haven’t experienced an excruciating album leak.

20. ddd it isn’t the same one. That description was truly a gay fever dream mess.

chromatica likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.