Lady Gaga - Chromatica | Page 1318 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - Chromatica

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Wait at Elton being... sexy on Sine From Above.

Maki, rdp and stuaw like this.
  2. It is to me.

eatyourself likes this.
  3. Miss John said fuck a piano ballad, let's un-cancel Eurovision 2020!

[​IMG]

evilsin, 4Roses, LPT and 42 others like this.
  4. Oh wait 911... what kind of Natalia Kills crossover full circle moment?

Tribal Spaceman and aux like this.
  5. [​IMG]

MilesAngel, KingBruno, stuaw and 2 others like this.
  6. Wait. The Monrose/Ladylike teas are strong throughout. Maybe I will stan.

7. I just realized that 911 sounds like this gif.

[​IMG]

Sine From Above is hilariously camp, a Eurovision explosion of drama, falling eyelashes and hands raised together.

evilsin, LPT, myblood and 15 others like this.
  8. Lady Gaga, working on Sour Candy: What if K-Pop and Eurodance had a baby that looked like Katy Perry's cousin from Berlin?

carriebradshawwritingonherlaptop.gif

Riiiiiiiii, stuaw, spaceship and 3 others like this.
  9. OH THAT ENDING IS TERRIFYING GAGA WHAT DID YOU TO MS JOHN

10. Sam

Sam

Sis you don’t need to pull a muscle to defend every single thing she says. There is a disconnect between the music and the “world building” that hasn’t been there before. Let other people have opinions whether it makes sense to you or not.

11. I’m going to say it again, but I’ll be so sad if we don’t get a remix album out of this.

12. I love the album, Stupid Love is the worst thing here for me...and even then I've grown fond of it. I know others might have their issues with it, but everything here hits for me, I can't really think of anything else I wanted from this album. ​

13. Babe I’m going to keep having things to say as long as your ass keeps rolling into my notifications just because I know it bothers you oh so much.

14. I can't believe I'm saying this but Sine From Above is genuinely one of the best and one of my favourites on the album. I'm gobsmacked

LPT, myblood, lemonsqueezyy and 12 others like this.
  15. The production feels so underwhelming all over. I feel like Babylon is the only track here that gets what the album is trying to achieve.

Grins likes this.
  16. Sour Candy needs to be at least two minutes longer

17. R92

R92

Ddddd I can't believe how perched I am to hear a Gaga/Elton collab.

Maki likes this.
  18. I don't know if we're ready for it yet but I hope people will be willing to admit one day that Stupid Love is considerably better than quite a few songs here and was a single for a reason ddd

19. The warbled bird (?) sounds in the beginning of Babylon. The Utopia brews of it all!

Name them.

Maki likes this.
  20. Ddd I love Act II and Act III and half of Act I.

I’m at peace with most of the forum probably hating this though and understand the criticisms.

Maki, stuaw and Chris Lala like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.