Lady Gaga - Chromatica | Page 1321 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - Chromatica

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Nov 9, 2018.

1. I... was not expecting a song with Elton John to be the best song from Lady Gaga's return-to-pop album.

Maki and stuaw like this.
  2. They better have lyric videos ready for release, for every track.

3. Free Woman and Fun Tonight are PAINFULLY butchered into basic void, tragedy honestly.

911, how dare you.

4. Sour Candy’s intro also seems to be directly inspired by Frankie Knuckles’ Whistle Song which is never a bad thing:

Seventeen Days, stuaw and Crisp X like this.
  5. Officially out.

LPT, myblood, Jersey and 9 others like this.
  6. You know the album is bad when the only enthusiastic people are also saying “I understand the criticism..”

7. The album in three mid-90s movie gifs:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm so glad to be gay.

8. Sis.

9. [​IMG]

evilsin, LPT, myblood and 39 others like this.
  10. She will do these type of albums after Bopatica and for the rest of l her life sis.

11. Just finished my first listen and I-

[​IMG]

12. I just feel it’s leaving me a bit cold. The songs aren’t bad but there’s not much substance here past them being basic bops.

popzone, Euphoria and Maki like this.
  13. COME COME UNWRAP ME
    COME COME UNWRAP ME

[​IMG]

14. The production reminds me more of 2013 generic EDM than the best of 90s house. It’s like the songs start out interesting and miss the money shot, leaving you with “That was it?” Maybe it’ll grow on me, but this will probably be my least favorite Gaga album.

And since it was brought up—no, this isn’t miles better than Witness.

Maki likes this.
  15. JUST WOKE UP. Let me take a listen before I read anything. I'll be back...
    I'm mad I fell asleep like two hours before this leaked but I was tired.

Maki and stuaw like this.
  16. I guess I'll have to wait a few days to see where Chromatica sits along with the rest of her work, but I can tell by now it's not my favorite Gaga album. Born This Way remains unbothered.

17. The album sounds like Gaga´s wig from the Zane Lowe interview looks.

myblood, popzone, Maki and 11 others like this.
  18. Miss John is serving that Eurovision contestant from 2007 who wears the sunglasses that kind of looks like him. I'm fascinated.

constantino, Maki and stuaw like this.
  19. I'm getting SPICE WORLD vibes off of a lot of these tracks, so my little 9 year old self is living.

LPT, Eskapism, stuaw and 1 other person like this.
  20. WaiT at Babylon being my favourite. The sax, the gospel, the Pidgeotto's! Lead me through the plagues of egypt, mawma!

[​IMG]

bess marvin, evilsin, 4Roses and 48 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.