Lady Gaga - Chromatica | Page 1331 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - Chromatica

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Nov 9, 2018.

1. I can even bop to Stupid Love within the context of the album.

Steve003 and stuaw like this.
  2. The review I needed.

So far I’ve only heard the singles, Free Woman demo, Sour Candy and Babylon Mysef Tonight. All of these are doing it for me so consider me perched despite the mixed reception.

BEST FICTION likes this.
  3. Yes, knew I forgot to reference something!

Trinu 3.0 likes this.
  4. Yeah I'm gonna have to call bullshit on the MDNA/Vox Lux/Britney Jean comparisons right here and now. No way.

evilsin, 4Roses, myblood and 23 others like this.
  5. I don't know if Babylon sounds nothing like the demo or the Haus Labs instrumental, or if my mind has simply completely blocked out the leaked snippets, but that's already one of my favorite songs.

To be fair, I'm still new to being actually present as a registered Popjustice user for a big pop girl's album release, so the extreme reactions from both sides sent me into a panic. I'm not blown away but I'm relieved to actually like most of the album so far. That's more than I expected.

Maki and Kuhleezi like this.
  6. I can't wait for Meryl Streep, Christine Baranski, and Julie Walters to sing and dance to Replay on a Greek island on Chroma Mia.

7. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Staff Member

Whew let me buy a cute pink boombox from Nook's Cranny to play this in.

8. The second verse of Free Woman ending with "we own the downtown, hear our sound" into that heavenly, featherweight chorus and breakbeat truly feels like coming full circle on the outcast desperation of Born This Way's New York City-inspired moments. This is what her comment that she was going to go to as many gay clubs as she could as soon as possible and wrap her arms around the community in which she finds home sounds like.

9. WAIT... is that how we should have been pronouncing Enigma all this time?

10. It's been changed from the demo leak snippet.

Crisp X likes this.
  11. The musical we need. Ddd.

12. Yeah, I don’t think it’s a bad thing!

13. KK House got nothing on this!

14. that babylon version was not what I fought for lady gaga....

[​IMG]

15. rdp

rdp

Ooh yea that's it, that's exactly what the "is what I am seeing real or is it just a siiiign" melody reminds me of. Thank you

mindtrappa likes this.
  16. I still need time to truly figure out how I feel about it but, at least for me, the album benefits greatly from repeated listens.

suitechicguy and -M- like this.
  17. I wonder if me not being a native english speaker has something to do with me just not getting why this line gets so much flack here. To me it just sounds clever and fun.

18. -M-

-M-

So do her streaming numbers.

19. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Staff Member

En-ig-mah popstar is fun

Mikal and -M- like this.
  20. Her vocalfry on Sour Candy... that's gay catnip luv.

It's over so quickly though fff it literally sounds like an interlude. Let the beat breathe a bit Gags sheesh.

Steve003, stuaw and mi|kshake like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.