Lady Gaga - Chromatica | Page 1333 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - Chromatica

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Elton actually sounding great on Sine From Above is not something I expected. “Sexy” though? Nah son

myblood, heavymetalGAGA, Luc and 11 others like this.
  2. Will this involve olive oil choreography?

3. I really wish artists would release the shorter ones for the general public and streaming numbers then pop on an extended version for fans of production. Best of both worlds that way.

LPT, myblood, Steve003 and 5 others like this.
  4. Now I'm hyped.

flapjack- likes this.
  5. The way most of this album absolutely does not lend itself to Gaga Choreographies™ but they're gonna shoehorn them in anyway asakdgfks

Sleepycat likes this.
  6. So far the only song I haven’t been into is 1000 Doves, but Babylon is DELICIOUS. The Pacific 202 bird call, the choir, the Black Tie White Noise remix teas of the whole song, I just...

mikeinamelody and stuaw like this.
  7. Cause it's probably the worst song on the album dd

myblood, Steve003, Maki and 4 others like this.
  8. I genuinely thought for a couple of years it was about dancing.

9. BTG

BTG

Because it's awful?

10. Sour Candy sounds beyond tired. Waiting for the official release for the rest, but I’m perched.

11. I've been saying this all morning about a lot of the record. A large majority of the first two acts remind me of Femme Fatale and Circus album cuts. Fun Tonight, for example, gives me some Trip To Your Heart teas.

This is the highest compliment from me by the way, I adore Femme Fatale.

QueenB and Tribal Spaceman like this.
  12. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Staff Member

Elton sounding soulful and warm on Sine From Above and not like a South Park parody of himself is such a relief.

13. This!! Like That could have easily been a Chromatica track!

14. Listening for a second time.

If she released Alice 10 years ago, I would have LOST my damn mind.
    Luckily my musical tastes haven't changed much so I am losing my mind.

This album... ugh. I need more. I love this sound.

MilesAngel, Alenko, Maki and 4 others like this.
  15. Pat

Pat

Sine From Above really is the one for me, and it's the longest track on there too. Guess I won.

Maki and Laurence like this.
  16. and sexy

17. Sam

Sam

So I forgot I’d pre-ordered the vinyl ages ago, and I just got an email saying it would be dispatched soon. Checked the order and it’s the “milky clear vinyl with sticker” and .....

[​IMG]

18. Replay being my total surprise. Ugh I love to be proved wrong. and Enigma.
    But my top3 so far Replay - Babylon - 911. Just keep going back for them.

The album sequencing is also awesome isn't it? Might be my favorite tracklist.

myblood, heavymetalGAGA, Maki and 5 others like this.
  19. I was about to say it would have been nice if Interscope kept the streaming version shorter with a longer play length for physical editions. Although, for the most part, I’m fine with the lengths of these tracks. But there are a few that could stand to be a little bit longer.

Tribal Spaceman likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.