Lady Gaga - Chromatica | Page 1341 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - Chromatica

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Me taking advantage of a bathroom break during Fun Tonight and Stupid Love and Sine From Above

[​IMG]

2. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Staff Member

I support Stupid Love as a lead into the campaign, as it eases people back into Dancega and the whole concept of the album. I just think it sticks out like a sore thumb where it is in the tracklisting.

I also think it would benefit from a slight remix, an album version if you will.

Mikal likes this.
  3. The way they went with Stupid Love for the first single... what kind of reverse-promo.

Bobbyrae likes this.
  4. I liked Bad Kids from the jump though. Fun Tonight is more Before I Cry, which is my least favorite thing she's done (check the rate scores) and...also a bit sad since it was written for a movie character.

5. Ummm the options sis. Enigma or Alice would have worked followed by Rain On Me a few weeks after.

MilesAngel and eatyourself like this.
  6. @RJF after he finally got to say it.
    [​IMG]

evilsin, 4Roses, myblood and 41 others like this.
  7. R92

R92

I kinda wish Sine From Above was the lead, if only for the mass frustration of having an Elton duet as the lead and then suddenly getting what we ended up getting. That would've been entertaining as hell.

8. Wait at Babylon being an absolute BOP.

9. So many songs feel too fuckin short mother whyyyy!

10. Twinsies and literally just came to ask. I’m trying to keep from listening to the album but allowed myself one and this was the one that intrigued me most.

It’s a rather lovely track, but it’s sooo short. Once you’re starting to get into it, it’s over and I feel like it’s missing a massive chorus. The actual chorus feels like a post chorus to one that never happened.

Does every track feel this short?!?

monsterboy likes this.
  11. I can't at Katy Perry's Witness being the first thing to come to the gays' minds when they hear a deep house beat. Get some references, babies.

12. Shut up. This is literally what it sounds like. That should maybe tell you how nuanced and "inspired" the beat actually is.

Euphoria, Lander, Mikal and 1 other person like this.
  13. I think this is her Femme Fatale.

Euphoria likes this.
  14. Ddd Sour Candy's track truly is nearly the same. It's not just a case of a house beat.

RMK, Euphoria, matthew. and 5 others like this.
  15. To be fair it does apply when referencing Sour Candy specifically.

[​IMG]

evilsin, 4Roses, myblood and 32 others like this.
    stuaw likes this.
  17. Okay but ‘Femme Fatale actually had a No.1 single and I hope this leak doesn’t trip ‘Rain On Me’ up at the finish line.

AndrewKuttler likes this.
  18. Forgot how much of a Cheek to Cheek stan you are.

[​IMG]

evilsin, 4Roses, myblood and 31 others like this.
  19. Her fourth best album? Perhaps!

20. When the references are actually those free use songs in the background of YouTube travelogs.

myblood, Vixen, Chris_P and 7 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.