Lady Gaga - Chromatica | Page 1523 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - Chromatica

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Good for ha.

Verandi likes this.
  2. So happy for her, well deserved. What a way to kick off Pride Month!

3. The

boY is

mine

Lander, insmileoutblood, -M- and 17 others like this.
  4. The U.K. don’t have that good a taste, we stalled it at 2

lushLuck likes this.
  5. It still upsets me that nothing from Fame Monster went number 1 if I’m honest

6. I know. I still hate that what she did solidly present (the tribes) weren’t done well - and if we’re honest, are unlikely to be expanded upon. The comics fan in me wanted her to address it like the Lantern Corps in DC.

elektroxx and LGStan93 like this.

7. What a group of talent.

Robert, Mr.Arroz, Lander and 68 others like this.
  8. Well done Queens! I am so happy for them both!

Digital_Fossil and LGStan93 like this.
  9. Legends whew

Tracy Jacks and Alenko like this.
  10. Women taking over the charts. We love to see it.

11. The Valentina levels of redemption of all of this for Googs is hilarious and well-earned teebs.

12. music this decade is gonna be british cigarettey got to be got to be

13. Not sure if mentioned already but Boys Noize released Mvinline the same day as Chromatica, I guess to capitalize on his involvement (or lack thereof). I wonder if his involvement started and ended with Rain on Me. I'd love to hear what they could come up with in the future.

14. Judging by 2020 already we’re gonna need all the British Cigarettey music has to offer.

Andrew.L likes this.

15. This photo is better.

Robert, Lander, 4Roses and 22 others like this.
  16. Not many artists can say they've scored #1s two years in a row with songs as vastly different as Shallow and Rain On Me. The range, we love to see it!

Robert, Mr.Arroz, Lander and 50 others like this.
  17. Speaking just on impact. This blew me over in the same way Cheek To Cheek did.

18. RMK

RMK

The way Shallow's oscar week and number one (and even Rain On Me's release at this point) feel way further back than a year ago...

19. This is gonna sound weird but it reminds me of Scary (from Femme Fatale) dd

Fair Haired Fool likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.