Lady Gaga - Chromatica | Page 1526 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - Chromatica

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Nov 9, 2018.

1. I think she sounds great on Love Me Right...it's very bonus track though.

heavymetalGAGA, AllGagaLike and Maki like this.
  2. Rain On Me snatching the #1 is so satisfying. The way interpolation of All this Love that I'm Givin shifts just enough to give the instrumental satisfying peaks and valleys, the godly vocals from both ladies coming together, the absolutely bulletproof hooks and melodies... by far the song most pleasing to me this era. A fantastic addition to her arsenal of hits.

3. Is there anywhere online to listen to Love Me Right? My deluxe CD is arriving on Thursday apparently, so until then.

4. Not sure how long this will be up, but

5. Thanks for this!

6. Sorry for not ignoring you. No idea what you can or cannot handle emotionally and why, so I am not trying to speak about you. But the video itself changes after that bit to something more positive, in line with the concept of the song, so if you ever manage to sit through that, to see that it portrays something much sweeter and more joyous than what you have associated it with now, then that's probably your best way back into this project. I can see how memories of Manchester alone may be too much to handle and there is certainly no reason to force yourself into anything.

7. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Staff Member

You can't help the way you feel. Perhaps you could try listening to some of the songs in isolation and not as part of an album play through, or as part of a playlist that you have put together yourself. You shouldn't feel bad if you don't want to do that though.

Tracy Jacks and Crisp X like this.
  8. Wouldn't this give more reason to release one with a cover to shift even more units?

Last edited: Jun 2, 2020
  9. Maybe but also why bother when they’re already selling well anyway. They clearly didn’t bother with these in the first place.

10. I adore Love Me Right. I'm not sure if I just try to see positive in everything or if my taste is pathetically basic.

11. No its genuinely great. She sounds amazing and it's a breath of fresh air from the rest of the album.

12. 911 and Replay are becoming two of my favorites because they really excel at having the sound complement the lyrics. They're both about darker themes, and the production has this weird, creepy, twisted sound to go with it.

13. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Staff Member

I like it a lot. She sounds great and I love the melody.

Secret likes this.
  14. Pitchfork scoring this only two points lower than Future Nostalgia

[​IMG]

Mr.Arroz, Lander, Ashling92 and 12 others like this.
  15. It's actually daggers that rain down on Gaga rather than shrapnel, but I can understand how the screws in her face at the start can make uncomfortable viewing, particularly if you know more details about the Manchester attack.

But as has been said, it's a video with an overall positive message beyond that point. Maybe it's something you can revisit later on when you've gotten over the shock of the opening shot. There's no rush.

16. The Famega stan in me died during that first verse.. Eh Eh vocals uuhhhhhh

Secret and Glitterizer like this.
  17. Welp 1000 doves has drilled its way into my brain!

I have now gone through this with every song on Chromatica.

[​IMG]

18. Me too. Every song has been in my head at one point since this album came out except stupid love, sorry stupid love and I can't say that that's a bad thing.

19. Robert, Mr.Arroz, Lander and 37 others like this.
  20. But how will the 'white gays' make a post on instagram about Black Lives Matter without a photo of them in a Chromatica jockstrap?

Sam, Rob, Up N Down and 3 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.