Lady Gaga - Chromatica | Page 1667 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - Chromatica

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Nov 9, 2018.

1. From what I know. The Scheiße lost video is The Fame commercial just cut differently. (Correct me if I’m wrong @mindtrappa).

There are some pretty good fan ones though:

2. A clip is probably too generous. It was one second. Here’s a still

[​IMG]

No, it’s the Fame ad.

Yeah. Gaga said she tried to keep that edit but she was stopped.

3. I was wondering how I woulda missed a clip.

So there is no lost video for Scheiße. Interesting to know.

Gaga is truly an Enigma and on her 12th betrayal!

Thanks for the info.

4. I guess there's a lost edit but no lost footage. I wish someone was sitting on that and would leak it.

5. I don't get why they wouldn't chuck it out on YouTube at the time if it's just an alternate edit? Why would her team be opposed to it?

6. No use trying to figure out why labels do what they do.

7. Maybe for a Born This Way 10 Year Anniversary rerelease*?

*Something we are never going to get.

8. You'll get a tweet and some unsold merch from 2011, and you'll like it

9. RMK

RMK

The way I'd almost be afraid if she penciled a date for re-releasing this album. Every time this campaign moves something terrible happens in the world.

10. I actually kind of love this, even though masks are being politicized and she is tagging in the Obamas... It's a nice effort to get people to wear masks.

11. “Masks are being politicised” I’m sorry what? There’s a pandemic out there and masks should be worn. People being told to wear a mask is not politicising the matter, it’s saving people’s lives

12. RJF

RJF

Gaga puts on her Chromatica face mask, takes a selfie, and says, "That's enough album promo for this era I think <3"

13. Unsure if you’re in the United States or not, but it’s sort of become an us vs them talking point between the left and the right. Sadly.

Glad Gaga is helping with the message.

Mr.Arroz, Modeblock, Sam and 11 others like this.
  14. Oh that really is so well done. I’m adopting it as the ‘official’ video.

15. You might not be from the US... But here it is a very political issue. We literally have people protesting wearing masks because they "Don't want to be told what to do with their body".
    So to have a big celebrity making "wearing masks cool" and @'ing a few celebrity friends to get on board is helpful at least a little bit and I, at least, appreciate to see that.

16. Remind me again why health (which should be important for anyone, no matter what voting preference, race, sexuality, gender, religion) has to be political? Is it upcoming elections? It doesn’t make sense at all.

I know WHO has influences too and stuff but... You know there’s a pandemic? It seems very ‘Merica.

spaceship and antichristwizard like this.
  17. Not commenting on her post itself, it’s nice of her to make a statement, but I can’t help feeling that this point is a bit weird. People who are against the masks are already under that “celebs and media are controlled by liberuhls” mindset, I don’t think anyone in that camp is gonna be swayed by Gags wearing a studded mask. It’s a bit of a preaching to the choir situation.

Maybe it works on the younger crowd who doesn’t wear masks because they are being irresponsible / lazy, instead of ideological reasons.

18. Wow
    Scheiße is literally, one of her very best. The mere intro of “I don’t speak German, but I can if you like” ... is honestly ... ugh her mind.
    And don’t even get me started on the music on the intro and the way it all goes nuts when she repeats the intro! Ugh I could go on.

19. Thanks!
    It is that song for me (hence why I put together that MV edit 9 years ago). The fact she still performs it almost ten years later makes me really happy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.