Lady Gaga - Chromatica | Page 1669 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - Chromatica

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Nov 9, 2018.

1. RMK

RMK

So, just a little commercial update.

- UK Chart Run Rain On Me: 1-2-2-2-2-3-3 (iconic)
    - Rain On Me is now top 15 on Overall Radio, rising as Gaga's best since Shallow at #10 and Applause at #7
    - Rain On Me is at #11 on Pop Radio, where Stupid Love peaked and we should make top 10
    - Media Traffic Midyear Report, Chromatica is already the 19th best selling album of the year worldwide

2. Imagine if Gaga actually bothered to lift a finger to promote it.

3. ROM video looks so much better on Tidal. I don't understand why YT compresses videos so much.

4. So that people can watch in countries where data still costs a lot.

Mr.Arroz, Modeblock, ysev and 9 others like this.
  5. Can they at least release some recorded performances or.....anything? I really like how she became secretive/less transparent these days compared to her pre-2014 self, but it’s getting ridiculous sis. 5 weeks since the album came out and she hasn’t really acknowledged it since the 2nd day? It was totally understandable at first but now everyone seems to be back to performing and promoting their work.

....In other news, Rain On Me finally went Top 10 on Pop radio. Her first since Do What U Want (!!!!).

Conan, Really Cool, SlowBurn and 11 others like this.

6. throwback

OlliMaus likes this.
  7. I mean, this was before Black Lives Matter took necessary precedence in the media

8. #WeLoveYouGaga has been trending on Twitter for a few hours.
    I'm not sure exactly what inspired it, but it is nice to see the fanbase be not toxic and negative for once.

9. It started because someone started a rumor that she wasn’t promoting because something was wrong with her health wise.

10. "Shallow" never made Top 10 on Pop Radio?

11. RMK

RMK

Top 10 on Overall, especially lifted up by Hot AC/AC formats. Pop radio was always an uphill battle, it wasn't until after the Oscars and number one peak it got pushed to #19.

johnoclock and Leopold like this.
  12. What a shame! I can see Pop being reluctant to pick up a soundtrack single from Lady Gaga, but once it took off, they should have bandwagoned.

reputation. and RMK like this.
  13. Wow, how huge is this?

14. I wonder if she'll add more ASIB tracks to the Chromatica Ball date in France, purely for how much they love this album.

It's the first international female to go Diamond since Adele's 25 (2015). Amazing really.

Sprockrooster likes this.
  15. Artists paying attention to regional hits? Never experienced.
    Was it dubbed in France, I wonder.

16. I saw it in the cinema in France on holiday and it was just subtitled.

17. Gaga changing up a setlist? It’s not realistic.

BricksAndStrings and chromatica like this.
  18. Edith Piaf who

19. Always Remember Us this Way, the #1 that got away.

Rem, Ashling92, DMDR and 16 others like this.
  20. I haven’t kept up on the thread very well, but is there any validity to the rumblings of a Death Becomes Her remake with Goo in the Isabella Rossellini role? Because...

sesita and Modeblock like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.