Lady Gaga - Chromatica | Page 1708 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - Chromatica

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Nov 9, 2018.

1. They’re still claiming to be doing a live physical ceremony in NY.

Good luck with that award show you speak of, etc.

LPT, Ashling92, Blond and 13 others like this.
  2. Me hacking the nomination list earlier today just to make sure she has to acknowledge the album.

[​IMG]

lushLuck likes this.
  3. The way we’re clutching at straws here again.

4. They're attempting a live, in person ceremony in New York. Not only that, but apparently they're hosting the performances around the city. It just sounds like a disaster.

LPT, Blond, Verandi and 12 others like this.
  5. Behave

Sam likes this.
  6. If there was a year where they had a legitimate excuse to cancel the VMAs instead of it being because ratings...

melodrama likes this.
  7. If not cancel it, come up with something genuinely fresh and creative to give the show new life. It'll be interesting to see who actually shows up.

8. If they cancel last minute....

9. MTV viewers, we’re devastated..

10. There's no chance they would cancel the event, but it could be turned into a virtual ceremony (which is what they should've been planning all along). If that's the case, hopefully we get incredible performances like Megan and Chloe x Halle at the BET Awards last month.

11. Someboy

Someboy Staff Member

I honestly don't understand the point of trying to do a live ceremony when they could have spent this whole summer working with artists to create visually stunning virtual or remote performances. The idiocy!

LPT, -M-, Subwaykid and 10 others like this.
  12. RJF

RJF

You're in the Lady Gaga thread.

joe_alouder, LPT, Blond and 36 others like this.
  13. We expect this out of the same organization that somehow thought Sebastian Maniscalco, a standup comic in his mid-40s irrelevant to pretty much anyone under the age of 25, was a good host last year for an event they've increasingly, desperately tried to market to Gen Z'ers?

14. Gaga and Ariana really should give it the first Rain On Me performance there. They are both the most nominated artists and the song is one of the most nominated.

heavymetalGAGA likes this.
  15. This is for you hoe @RJF

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. Maybe her label/team have known about this for a while and have saved the first live performance of Rain On Me for her ‘big moment. I really hope I’m right.

17. Thought that was legit Azealia for a moment.

Verandi likes this.

18. Picture disc is... a serve?

19. It’s not?

20. Why not just allow everyone to do something like this? Why the need to hold it in person?

blaze_dave, lushLuck and Jordtayylor like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.