Lady Gaga - Chromatica | Page 1709 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - Chromatica

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Nov 9, 2018.

1. it is...

sesita, Sam, nikkysan and 2 others like this.
  2. I thought @CHPYXO was her handle?

Unless this is her personal one. If so, ugh.

EDIT: Welp!

3. RJF

RJF

Sis, Gaga can sit on her ass counting down the seconds on her TudorWatch until she can go back to Vegas and get paid millions to sit on her ass there for all I care. I honestly don't want anything from her. She doesn't owe me a damn thing, and given what she seems to be putting out at the moment, I don't want anything on her platter. I don't want her busted merch or her busted album. Don't confuse me being amused at this campaign lurching from absurdity to absurdity as being... mad at not getting more videos for songs I don't like. I'm just providing commentary for the wealth that's going on the thread.

So I will continue to find it amusing, and you can continue to believe that something is definitely coming next month - honest! - that is going to somehow revive this campaign for the third time despite it only living for approximately eight days this whole year. Gaga will most likely continue to enjoy doing... whatever the fuck she's been doing for the last *checks sad, poor people clock* four months, and we are all free to do all the above.

It's good to see that Azealia Banks is... still fighting with white gays on Twitter? I assume it's monetised for her at this point.

4. RMK

RMK

If they want to make the VMAs seem viable, the solution is to fix the iconic ceremony they drove into the mud have everyone pre-tape performances in rented stages/spaces. The logistics of that is another issue, but in-person feels way too ambitious. As for Gaga, maybe we'll get an acceptance speech. Imagine her going live for a whole thirty seconds! Revive the era, Queen <3

Last edited: Jul 31, 2020
    lushLuck likes this.
  5. RMK

RMK

6. I love this record. Such replay value still.

mcuk, stuaw, unnameable and 6 others like this.
  7. [​IMG]

joe_alouder, 2014, DMDR and 26 others like this.
  8. Everyone should be nominated for an award right now.

Sleepycat likes this.
  9. The Cheapy account was some weird fan who used to parrot everything she posted on IG.

Picture disc looks great!

man.tis.shrimp likes this.
  10. Twitter is a mess ddd

mindtrappa likes this.
  11. [​IMG]

12. I actually love the Rain On Me picture disc and thrilled I got it, but why they didn’t make the symbol blue after rain seems like a bit of a missed opportunity.

13. I think it’s because lavender/purple is Ariana’s favorite color.

LPT, sesita, An Insider and 3 others like this.
  14. And it also goes with some of the looks in the video, for this same reason.

15. Last edited: Jul 31, 2020
    lushLuck likes this.
  16. varjak likes this.
  17. Well I guess it's nice to know they were GOING TO do it... But like... Fuck. Can they just film something in their back yard and put it on youtube or give it to a late night show or something then? Like. This quarantine isn't new, I'm not surprised they'd cancel something after seeing people clearly don't follow the rules but like they've had plenty of time to come up with promotional things / performances that don't involve a crowd. So I hope they have some planned and this wasn't their only thing on the calendar.

DinahLee likes this.
  18. I mean, at least it happened to the Chainsmokers first?

Mr Blonde and Gemini like this.
  19. This era just keeps on not giving.

20. To think I’m actually going to this event, and this would have been one of the greatest surprises of my life....as if I needed another reason to be devastated this year.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.