Lady Gaga - Chromatica | Page 1710 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - Chromatica

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Nov 9, 2018.

1. This era is like that scene in Final Destination on the freeway with the logs, it’s one disaster after another but you can’t help but just keep looking at it ddd

2. RMK

RMK

The Rose Bowl would've been a different situation than The Chainsmokers. Get security. At least that's how my deluded eyes choose to see it. We lost, again.

lushLuck likes this.
  3. That's really annoying, sorry to hear. Hope you still have a good time with the main event happening though.

lushLuck likes this.
  4. lushLuck likes this.
  5. Oh it’ll be great. Just annoying now having this linger over it a tad.

6. Are we sure that's not just some Voss events free press scammery.

7. I believe it's Page Six that Gaga's camp leaks stories to (they were also the ones to reveal she would be jumping from the roof at the Super Bowl), so probably not.

lushLuck likes this.
  8. I’d also thought this, in a potential desperate final attempt to push tickets.

Vasilios likes this.
  9. The Chainsmokers fucking up my happiness once again? Unbelievable.

Alenko, Island, Sam and 6 others like this.
  10. Having to even read the name ‘The Chainsmokers’ in 2020....enough.gif

joe_alouder, LPT, Blond and 23 others like this.
  11. She must be contaminating our timeline if plans keep getting canceled. It's the universe's way of saying the era is just not meant to be.

12. How can any of you even advocate that event taking place right now? It should be cancelled. It may be one of the actual smart decisions she's made. Fix the worms, Jesus.

13. I really don’t see an issue with drive-in events if people stay in their cars, as they’re meant to.

RMK likes this.

14. If you mean the Drag event it's a drive-in one. Audience will be miles away (from anyone ddd).

lushLuck likes this.
  15. I saw some stories of this event and the crowd was gathered by the main stage

16. It was Vanjie and Crystal.

chromatica likes this.
  17. I think Gaga should just start making up cancelled performances.

“Oh yeah, Me and Ariana were gonna perform on the MOON but then they closed it off to people from other rocks because of social distancing worries.”

joe_alouder, LPT, 4Roses and 13 others like this.
  18. I think I need a break from her.

I mean, that basically what she’s serving us anyway.

19. I'm still confused why she hasn't done a live stream performance from her house. Gaga of old would've done it.

LPT, mayhuee, michaelhird and 3 others like this.
  20. She is extremely busy running a makeup empire I’ll have you know.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.