Lady Gaga - Chromatica | Page 1715 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - Chromatica

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Nov 9, 2018.

1. I swear I'm not being deliberately obtuse here but I kinda feel like people being surprised or shocked at brand images, particularly for fashion and beauty brands, being retouched in 2020 is on the same level as being mad about artists lipsyncing. It's a tale as old as time

Saetana, joe_alouder, Lapras and 44 others like this.
  2. indiaferrah-ingabout.gif

It's more about how shit the product looks in the before.

Espeon, EricG1990 and collxtion like this.
  3. Watch the show get cancelled, without any pre-recorded performances (GLAAD & BET both did a fabulous job of this) and the winners ultimately announced via MTVs Instagram Stories.

neinzedd and colouroffensive like this.
  4. buttrimming though.

Crisp X, tea, Jersey and 13 others like this.
  5. The fact that the before was done by a professional....I have to laugh.

6. Sorry if I'm being stupidlove but how did they get the Before? They put that out on their instastories?

Burzum likes this.
  7. I believe its a still taken from a TikTok video ad

Sleepycat likes this.
  8. She did call one of the previous products Eye-lie-ner dd

Last edited: Aug 1, 2020
  9. Don't they only retouch the photos more now because when the brand first started and the unretouched photos leaked, everyone said she looked bad?

Um... I mean. To me, if they knew they were going to retouch the photos they shouldn't have done makeup like that. But whatever.

10. Eek. I know absolutely nothing about make up and I'm sure every cosmetic brand on earth does this. But that before picture is a shocker. It looks like she drew that on with fucking crayon. Especially the upper part in green. Jesus wept. What a mess.

11. I forgot to say, I was out on a riverside walk the other day, minding my own business, when I was passed by a 50+ year old lady, whose appearance gave me pause. She was rocking a bottle-dyed Karen haircut, hoop earrings and oversized sunglasses, but they weren't caught my attention. Powerless to resist, my gaze had been hijacked by the T-shirt straining tightly across her corpus: black, shrunken, and, I shit you not, bearing the logo of one Haus Laboratories. I... how? Why? Anyway, the point I'm trying to make here is that you looked real cute @RJF .

12. Subwaykid

Subwaykid Staff Member

I received my Italian Mums Rain on Me tee and Chromatica hat and aside from the comically indecipherable lettering of the “no one thing is greater than the other” mantra on the hat, I’m really happy with both items and will probably get more use out of them than the parent album.

Mercifully, the jockstrap hasn’t arrived yet.

Mikal, Laurence, Alenko and 5 others like this.
  13. It's like she washed a bunch of white jock straps with the blood of twinks who died during this horrid campaign.

14. I think the reddit thread going viral is shock over just how poorly the makeup was done on her actual face by the makeup artist that it needed to be edited in post, sis.

15. Oh that’s the whizzing sound I heard going over my head earlier ff

16. The way the white eyeliner isn't even layered over the green or blue and there are just gaps of flesh tone between the white and the colours..........

[​IMG]

17. Thank you for making me watch this classic for the 10000th time.

18. This likely would have been worked on regardless of how good the makeup was. The makeup looks like it was applied with this in mind, which is fine. It’s not illegal. The real problem to me is how poor the editing is, mainly with how they removed the hair under her brow and reshaped it, then just slapped the green in there.

19. The edited picture isn't the problem here, sis...

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.