Lady Gaga - Chromatica | Page 1717 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - Chromatica

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Y’all are going to really struggle when she has kids.

joe_alouder, LPT, blaze_dave and 30 others like this.
  2. [​IMG]

Syzygyz, 4Roses, Verandi and 13 others like this.
  3. Kids. Multiple.

4. She’s Italian!

SunshineConcubine and LPMA like this.
  5. If what I heard she’s maybe doing and who she will be raising money for is true the meltdowns on here will really be something

6. You should... elaborate.

7. ...it's Biden isn't it.

chromatica likes this.
  8. Can't wait for her to accidentally dress as a nazi again.

9. Oh Biden? That’s not exactly shocking.

10. Love this mix

RossMusik likes this.
  11. The way there was no winning in that scenario since she was trying to look like Michael Jackson (who had a... weird fascination with looking like a dictator, I’m now realizing) dd

12. It looks almost identical to her Vogue 2018 look. Maybe it was shot around the same timeframe?

Mikal likes this.
  13. (retracting my previous post)

Apparently the photo itself is old and the ad ran in some French magazine last month, based on a Facebook post with the same image. Funny because the campaign isn’t even supposed to launch until September.

Valentino probably a licensed outtake in case they weren’t able to do anything new with her, although she did shoot something for them in July.

14. Interesting.

15. Well... Now we said it.

16. Apparently Free Woman was added to Tik Tok.

I can already hear the "Good evening, Rio! Are you ready to enter Chromatica? I walk the downtown, hear my sound..."

17. All the songs are on TikTok.
    But you only get a random like 15-30 seconds of the song to use. Some people take clips and make their own audio though. That's why Chromatica II into Can't Get You Out Of My Head is popular on there, someone just uploaded that audio in there.

jvamaral likes this.
  18. I read something on insta that there’s a rumour Alice is next single. I dunno if you guys have spoke about this yet?

19. Would ladygagachella lie?

20. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

"the promo will start in August!" adfasdfkjkl these clowns never learn

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.