Lady Gaga - Chromatica | Page 1864 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - Chromatica

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Depends on the county and the producer’s appetite for risk. And there’s Stefani’s health to consider. Hopefully they’re able to pull it off - we shall see.

2. Beyond the tour being moved... you thought there were plans to make this campaign last over a year?!

V3RYP05H likes this.
  3. I wonder what release date they're looking at since his film The Last Duel has been delayed to October 2021, which also stars Adam Driver. A Q4/December release seems likely for Gucci but then the clashing releases with award season seems problematic.

4. Maybe September 2022, like A Star is Born.

5. It’s a free sample. It’s popped up quite a few times in different songs since we first heard the Haus Labs version.

Alenko likes this.

6. The fact at first I thought it was about this sounding a bit like Stupid Love and then the sample kicking in ddd

Syzygyz, mattieh, Glitterizer and 3 others like this.
  7. RMK

RMK

If you're moving a tour, you want to do things to maximize interest. I figured something would last into Spring, a little past the Grammys. We've also had re-release plans.

8. the tour was selling fine, all things considered, and moving mass amount of tickets to the general public won’t happen with Free Woman charting at #67

Sleepycat likes this.
  9. Chromatica is officially only second to Born This Way for me. It only grew with time. I really hope they are preparing something bigger for it because i need some sort of visual for Alice, Replay, Babylon, Sour Candy, Free Woman and Sine. 6 videos and performances is that too much to ask?
    [​IMG]

10. I don’t think the film is going to prevent any of this. The initial plan pre-COVID was to release material throughout the year because she was going to be touring. Obviously everything’s been pushed back a bit, but I assume they’re sticking with the general idea. At the rate they’re dropping material currently, we’ll probably still be here in 2022...

We have 3/6 already dd

BricksAndStrings, Tracy Jacks and RMK like this.
  11. Okay but wow she looks so good

12. Stop, sis.
    It’s been half an year now and i’m still waiting for Free Woman and Babylon, i won’t fall for this fan fiction once again. AND That Valentino ad doesn’t match with my sci-fi utopian vision for Sine dd
    [​IMG]

Island, Laurence, brauliocruz and 2 others like this.
  13. So I'm seeing The Honest Vocal Coach is now getting some info from labels to help promote artists via her Youtube channel. She's off to a rollicking start, probably revealing more than she's supposed to about Gaga, Dua/Miley and others right away.

She has replied to tweets saying that the next video is out in 4 weeks and that Sine could be the next official single. Might be true, might be bullshit. Who knows.

On the subject of Sine though, it made an appearance in the UK iTunes chart the other day and has hovered around #65 every since. I don't know if the advert is being shown here, and that's what caused it, but I'm here for it.

For the video, I need a dark, dystopian wasteland, with Gaga wistfully looking to the skies for answers, then it exploding into life during the "then the signal split in two" part. Totally cliche, yes, but it would fit perfectly with some of the Chromatica imagery.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2020
    Sam, nesstorcx___ and Chris Lala like this.
  14. [​IMG]

15. The ad is in regular rotation here, yep, so I guess it’s gotten people interested enough to look the track up.

~Paul~ likes this.
  16. That's good then. I don't remember the last time I watched normal TV with adverts, so I had no idea if it was playing here.

17. I think he's referencing the Sour Candy lyric video, Haus Labs Babylon commercial and Sine From Above in Valentino? MindTrappa made it clear he didn't confirm a Free Woman or Babylon video.

mindtrappa likes this.
  18. I love Georgina but labels do not disseminate information about their biggest stars via reaction YouTubers, someone is having her on.

I basically never watch TV and I've managed to catch the Sine ad in passing, so I assume it's being hammered.

~Paul~ likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.