Lady Gaga - Chromatica | Page 1869 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - Chromatica

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Nov 9, 2018.

1. This is from her 2011 Howard Stern interview, so I don't think "Shallow" was even a thought then.

Mvnl likes this.
  2. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Nah but the melody seems similar so it might stem from whatever unused song that was?

3. RMK

RMK

That clip is too indistinct to draw any conclusions.

4. Waaaait this was a club, Exit, in the Netherlands. I’m not sure if I was there that night..

Which also had infamously sent Little Mix away gor not having IDs on them.

HairBodyFace, Island and Mvnl like this.
  5. Based on what Mark Ronson said, Andrew Watt came up with the initial verses and melody to "Shallow" and Gaga wrote the chorus. I don't really find the cell recording to be all that similar either way.

6. Island

Island Staff Member

Ddd I heard this at a gay bar in Chicago last year.

Laurence likes this.
  7. I only remember it because of how much of a scream it was, I was getting Garth & Kat teas. Gags just not being able to find the harmony the whole performance and then them singing different lyrics, them not even looking at each other....a moment.

Andy French likes this.
  8. I honestly have to be in a certain mood to really get into Rain On Me, but when that mood comes, whew, I feel so... uplifted.

[​IMG]

scottdisick94, 4Roses, sesita and 4 others like this.

9. Sour Candy just won't let go

Syzygyz, lushLuck and itsokaytocry like this.
  10. What the- nn

This must be why she was in Vegas last weekend

11. Not the Cheek to Cheek representation. She better lock down that swing senior demo for Bidet.

12. The Chromatica look nn

I loved that!

13. That ad makes me feel ancient, good lord

14. The effort they put into re-creating each of those looks just for this little PSA, I have to applaud. They're all pretty spot on (except for ARTPOP, the hair and makeup is a bit off. Which is ironic because that's an era I felt like she was trying to recreate some of her previous Fame era looks)

sesita, RMK, BricksAndStrings and 4 others like this.
  15. Edu

Edu

Not the ARTPOP look being that plaid flannel shirt...

16. Was it

[​IMG]

4Roses, brauliocruz, Alenko and 12 others like this.
  17. Did she have the nerve not to reference any Born This Way era look?

18. The way Born This Way was snubbed though...

sesita, Maki and Milotic like this.

19. [​IMG]

The hair and makeup is just a biT off, but I'm being picky because the others were so spot on dd.

Edu likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.