Lady Gaga - Chromatica | Page 1900 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - Chromatica

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Nov 9, 2018.

1. I don't know, I am still optimistic... I mean she filmed 911 without any of us knowing. Perhaps she's off doing the same now. Sure it's not what we would have wanted (more live performances), but I'm holding out that she's perhaps fleshing out Chromatica TV and will launch it soon?

johnny_tsunami likes this.
  2. Advocate for mental health who has talked about burn out and the horrible places she's gone because of how hard she was pushed to work in the early years. Constantly telling us she's been unsure she wants to continue her music career. She doesn't hold herself to the same standard anymore, because while that standard was great for us fans, because it meant her being everywhere, it wasn't good for her. That, mixed with this year being terrible, is what led us to get what we got rollout wise.

Music wise, hate the album or love it, Gaga will always have polarizing albums that we can't all agree on, it's happened every time she's ever put out an album. And that's fine. But some of y'all need to give her a bit of a break / benefit of the doubt here, as hard of a pill as that is to swallow that workhorse 2010 Gaga isn't here anymore.

3. I... wouldn’t hold my breath.

brauliocruz likes this.
  4. Again, I'm not holding my breath. If something happens, great if not then that sucks. This isn't the first time she's over-promised and under delivered. So the fact many of you are getting upset is shocking to me.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 20, 2020
  5. Oh good.

Maki likes this.
  6. SCREAM.

Maki likes this.
  7. She's such a troll.

Staticboombox likes this.
  8. 1000 Doves literally being a perfect candidate for an acoustic performance and she decides to resuscitate fucking Joanne are you kidding me.

Steve003 likes this.
  9. RJF

RJF

This is actually one of the few moves she's made this year that makes complete sense. Joanne died from complications caused by her lupus, so it makes sense to perform the song that is a tribute to her at a lupus fundraiser.

And it is better than every song on this album by a considerable stretch, so.

10. R92

R92

I’m so glad she’s performing her best song!

11. I was expecting a Gagavision but here’s a pop up video dd

12. Time for Joanne to go viral on TikTok from this performance and become a smash yes god.

13. So wait, she’s not even performing it live? She’s just.... forwarding them some footage of her performing it once upon a time?

14. What in the world is she doing preventing her from attending a virtual event?

15. eating in coffee shops in NYC

16. Gaga woke up and chose homophobia this year.

Sam likes this.
  17. [​IMG]

Bobbyrae, Sam, R92 and 6 others like this.
  18. Maybe it's one she pre-recorded at home? Digging out an old performance seems a bit strange.

But it does sound like it's an old one.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.