Lady Gaga - Chromatica | Page 1905 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - Chromatica

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Nov 9, 2018.

1. I don't blame her from disconnecting from the fans. There’s no winning with the Twitter stans and they unfortunately ruined it for everyone else.

Sarzy, sesita and chromatica like this.
  2. Social media fans can get really toxic. At some point, I remember it was obviously affecting her mental health. I do hope artists somehow find/found a middle ground and just have their team show them the more creative, touching, witty and/or constructive feedback about their work online. Don’t artists say that a lot of times, it’s letters/art from fans that help keep them going?

LGStan93 likes this.

3. Damn, she'll do anything but promote her album.

Slice of Life, LPT, Syzygyz and 71 others like this.
  4. Okay, but that's... terrifying how much that person looks like her dd

Meanwhile

[​IMG]

5. I’d rather hear nothing from her on social media than watch her argue with, blocks fans, troll haters and subtweet other celebs. It wasn’t a good look during ARTPOP.

6. SHOW ME UR TEETH

LPT, papatrick, BeingNormal and 43 others like this.
  7. That’s...NOT Gaga???

V3RYP05H, etienne and Andy French like this.
  8. Lucid to me is definitely a little sister to Sexxx Dreams, the Gaga stan jumped out even more.

9. You can only see 1/3 of her face though... nn

V3RYP05H and Sleepycat like this.
  10. I mean, that’s enough. It’s not like Gaga’s mouth looks like her own these days dd

11. [​IMG]

"I can tell you don't floss"

strangekin, LPT, Bobbyrae and 32 others like this.
  12. Being hopped up on pain killers and looking up to see Lady Gaga drilling holes into my mouth with her Perfect Pose Le Monster Matte Lip Crayon after spending the last 6 months dragging her album might rattle me a bit

14. Sam

Sam

[​IMG]

still a HOOT

Slice of Life, LPT, Bobbyrae and 33 others like this.
  15. tea

tea

Sour Candy is the one song I haven't gotten tired of

16. R92

R92

17. I mean disconnecting from fans yes but disconnecting from her whole entire career?

Slice of Life, Trinu 3.0, -M- and 5 others like this.
  18. Just Another Clown Day

Apparently the Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA) official account recently followed Gaga, and now Sour Candy has a direct link (different from the one it had earlier this year when the song was released).

Last edited: Nov 30, 2020
  19. I will be very VERY VERY surprised if there's an inkling of truth to this.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.