Lady Gaga - Chromatica | Page 1908 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - Chromatica

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Nov 9, 2018.

1. lushLuck likes this.
  2. Cause of rift for sure

3. R92

R92

C'mon Joanne-era high pony, remind us of a better time!

4. Sam

Sam

Not Oreos being directly responsible for Joe Germ voting for Trump

5. Screaming at a snack as bland and unexciting as Oreos being the sole contributor in the creation of Dady Maga.

michaelhird, lushLuck, sesita and 2 others like this.
  6. OK we’re not gonna denigrate Oreos though.

cpr, huntypoo, Really Cool and 8 others like this.
  7. All the things she's tried to sell us this year... Klarna, makeup, watches, perfume, Joe Biden, cookies.

I can't.

Slice of Life, nikkysan, LPT and 22 others like this.
  8. Jockstraps.

lushLuck and Gemini like this.
  9. Maybe I'll make my iconic Oreos Cheesecake to 'celebrate'.

huntypoo and lushLuck like this.
  10. Also, you can do an engaging and satisfying campaign without necessarily doing, like, loads of stuff. Just ask Beyoncé. She did about 5 performances each for BEYONCÉ and Lemonade, alongside a couple of interviews and a few magazine covers, but because it was all excellent it didn’t matter that there wasn’t a tonne of material. Gaga needs to take a leaf out of Beyoncé’s book. There’s a middle ground between being worked into the ground like the ARTPOP days and doing one performance and two interviews for an entire campaign.

11. I've been thinking this since self-titled dropped, but alas!

12. RMK

RMK

Yeah.. Absolutely no one cares about her taking distance from fans or social media. You can fully promote an album if you develop a campaign, just like you can fully post about your sponsorships. She just really let the ball drop. Every fun moment of the era was actually a fairwell (dd).

Stupid Love - Silence.
    *Delay*
    Rain On Me - silence.
    VMAs + Radio Show (ooh, two things) - Silence.
    911 - Silence.

13. RJF

RJF

Nobody gives a fuck that she isn't tweeting. The problem is that all she does tweet is merciless cash grabs.

14. RMK

RMK

Yikes

15. I completely forgot about that mess. Did Asia chew her way through her pocketbook? Where are the standards?

16. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

The way I gasped.

inevitable likes this.
  17. Does anyone want..... sour Oreos? This is not a good match of product and song.

18. Did we want cherry cola, fruit punch, limeade or waffle and syrup Oreos? The weird flavors are kind of a thing I suppose.

lushLuck likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.