Lady Gaga - Chromatica | Page 1922 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - Chromatica

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Me pretending to know these American fast food chains y’all are talking about

Last edited: Dec 4, 2020
    AmericanMoney, LPT, Mr.Arroz and 43 others like this.
  2. Just to make things even more confusing these are much better than Oreos teebs

3. I don't know about anyone else, but Chromatica represents exactly what I want from Lady Gaga. It did what Artpop failed to do and it's full of bops.

It's the first album since The Fame/The Fame Monster that I've fully enjoyed from her.

Gemini, Really Cool and Mikey1701 like this.
  4. Honestly? Sbarro isn't gourmet craft pizza but I remember it being satisfying as hell.

-M-, melodrama and lushLuck like this.
  5. Wait these 911 remixes are actually good

Last edited: Dec 4, 2020
    sesita, Diet Pop!, stuaw and 3 others like this.
  6. Why is she dressed like a flamboyant Sbarro employee here?

LPT, Mr.Arroz, bakerboy92 and 22 others like this.
  7. Screaming. Keep the Sbarro convo alive.

An Insider, Drew and lushLuck like this.
  8. I think Sbarro holds the record of the shortest mount of time between opening and closing in Greece around 2004 or so. 'Yes we will go to a mediterranean country and sell american versions of mediterranean food why not'.

[​IMG]

LPT, huntypoo, An Insider and 10 others like this.
  9. Wait this Sofi Tucker remix
    [​IMG]

10. This Sbarro talk, there was an Sbarro here in Barcelona and it lasted 3 years. Of course, I went a lot.

Vasilios likes this.
  11. Sam

Sam

The Sofi Tukker remix

[​IMG]

12. Fixed.

It really does but I don’t mind it. I feel like it would’ve been a perfect b-side to “Stupid Love”, as in coming right after it. After the whole album though, it definitely feels like a bonus track.

13. Do you think they will use this piece for a MV or maybe for a photoshoot?

14. R92

R92

Awlright... these remixes are really doing it for me.

15. [​IMG]

16. LTG

LTG

911 - Bruno Martini Extended Remix - 3:41

[​IMG]

LPT, MyNameIsNO, JMRGBY and 9 others like this.
  17. I think this just means the radio edit is probably like...2:30 nn. Radio-length is the new extended mix apparently

Also Miss Gagnon work more with Sofi Tukker challenge, do THAT challenge

18. Wendy hears a bop.gif

19. The 911 remixes are great. No matter the production treatment they get you can’t touch how good the cadence of those verses is.

20. Not Sbarro discourse being the most exciting thing to happen to this thread since... *remembers being in hysterics over Chromatica Oreos one (1) day ago*

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.