Lady Gaga - Chromatica | Page 2059 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - Chromatica

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Nov 9, 2018.

1. The drop is gone in the chorus

BricksAndStrings and johnoclock like this.
  2. Honestly? The new edit works better.

3. They should have added the "I want to be free forever, baby" from the demo as the bridge, but I'll survive.

4. Agreed hun x

myblood, R92, Jacques and 6 others like this.
  5. The big question is: Will there be a CD 2 titres available to purchase? Are they still even a thing?

6. I hear sum'n in that radio edit. I would've preferred that over Stoopid Lahv

Digital_Fossil and Tracy Jacks like this.
  7. [​IMG]

8. It sounds better without the 2012 Ibiza drop but I really miss the "I want, want to be, be, be, free, free, free, forever, baby" bridge

9. Something something Chromatica

10. The edit is better but choosing that version over the demo in the first place... WORMS!

11. Yes when Virgin Megastore Champs Elysees reopens.

12. Replacing the drop with the vocal run brings us one step closer to equality for the lgbtq. I continue to manifest Free Woman (Boys Noize Remix) to drop in time for pride.

joe_alouder, myblood, R92 and 21 others like this.
  13. Some of my happiest moments in life happend there <3

Vasilios likes this.
  14. I don't really get the purpose of this radio edit if it's not getting an official single release but... ok.

15. A radio edit is... for radio? It has a purpose, if French radio asked for something by Gaga to play.

16. I understand what a radio edit is but WHY has Free Woman been given a radio edit if it's not an official single? Play Stupid Love or Rain on Me, instead, no?

17. But it is an official single in France. That's why it was sent to radio dd

collxtion, Jacques and RMK like this.
  18. Because NRJ (a huge radio network in France with a lot of sub-stations) asked for something new by Gaga to play, since she did very well with the ASIB singles there and after they playlisted and played Rain On Me and 911 a lot already?

Macanudo and chromatica like this.
  19. RMK

RMK

Italy being the only place to receive a proper singles run.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.