Lady Gaga - Chromatica | Page 222 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - Chromatica

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Nov 9, 2018.

1. WAIT

stuaw likes this.
  2. R92

R92

[​IMG]

3. It was DJWS who said it (see his Instagram post below) and although he’s since bounced from the project, that doesn’t mean Gaga doesn’t have that in mind

[​IMG]

4. I hope one day we get an unfiltered memoir from Gaga or DJWS about what exactly went down — but I know that well never happen due to legal reasons.

5. 2020: Artists dropping songs the minute they leaves the studio thanks to streaming

Our pop faves:
    - We need two months so Turkey can print CD singles if they want to

myblood, beekeeper, Island and 9 others like this.
  6. Care to share anything to alleviate the madness luv? @Speakerphone

spaceship likes this.
  7. Getting to the chorus of Stupid Love for the first time

[​IMG]

inevitable, myblood, Cutlery and 17 others like this.
  8. RJF

RJF

HmmT I have possibly my hottest take yet but it needs more evidence and more time to marinate. Let me simmer.

[​IMG]

superultra, Pat, inevitable and 17 others like this.
  9. RhythmNative

RhythmNative Staff Member

I think it’s quite telling that a couple of days after a new lead single being out there, everyone has moved on to talk about old songs. There really isn’t that much more to say about Stupid Love.

But let’s not make out that there wasn’t plenty to talk about with Applause and Aura. Those songs are as busy as shit.

michaelhird, superglowy and Maki like this.
  10. Are we going to do that thing again where we act like ARTPOP isn’t a chaotic masterpiece?

11. Speaking of demos and unreleased/leaked stuff - who would be up for a 'Lady Gaga: unreleased, demos and rarities rate'?
    I kind of thought of hosting it, but have to prepare before it opens. Started compiling the possible song list, too.

12. I mean, here's a page from three days after Burqa leaked, and Applause lyrics were being tweeted, and PJers were still talking about their favourite Born This Way tracks, and Girls Aloud B-sides(?).

So, it definitely says something alright, but not what you'd like it to.

13. Give it.

14. I love a good theory. Feel free to share privately

[​IMG]

15. I want to be a fly on that (private message) wall.

16. This edging.

17. I'm not quite sure what else there is to say that hasn't been said.

Stupid Lovers: Bopp
    Stupid Loathers: Where da chorus?

There's no artwork, she hasn't really commented, no video, a bit of industry silence cause it's a leak.
    No stream or radio play gains / numbers for the nause queens to post.
    Just me and some good sistrens over here bopping and the little Joanners busy putting their stetsons on Gumtree and Spchock

18. MANiCURE (album version) is the best song on ARTPOP.

Verandi likes this.
  19. RJF

RJF

Let's see how this alboom works out.

inevitable, myblood, nikkysan and 6 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.