Lady Gaga - Chromatica | Page 588 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - Chromatica

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Nov 9, 2018.

1. At least Gaga, Sam S and Dua got some traction before all this so it’s not like they’re coming into the thick of a slump.

2. Didn't Sam Smith postpone their album?

Last edited: Mar 19, 2020
  3. Sam postponed until June, but they’ve had coverage and exposure for the album up to now to the point where it won’t really hurt them much I’d imagine

4. Sam S have pushed their album back.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2020
    Deleted member 22552 and Jacques like this.
  5. The video has it’s flaws but the way it translates as a live performance makes for such a thrilling view. Little pink energy to get through these awful times.

6. Their album is also titled "To Die For"... Might be seen as a little insensitive to release right now but it could also just be them worrying about sales.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2020
  7. Please be careful with pronouns!!

Sam has specified ‘they/them’

8. I hope Dua’s and Gaga’s do not get pushbacks.

and please use correct pronouns for Sam: they / them.

SyPOPhantic likes this.
  9. I’m not sure if it’s due to shipment delays here but UMG Brasil is now listing the physical copies of Chromatica for May 1st.

10. I’m assuming this is the case, although it could vary from country to country. I couldn’t imagine her pushing it back figuratively into the eye of the storm. The physical preorders and sales will still count, even if the delivery is delayed.

What site is it listed on?

Tigerlily likes this.
  11. She’ll push it back because the cover aint ready anyways

nicetry likes this.
  12. I’m aware of that, but it also says labels are looking at this to improve over the next few months, which is what I was saying. It’s not just going to be catalog songs/albums for the next 6–18 months as new material is rolled out.

There are shipment delays from certain retailers and countries so they can restock/focus on shipping out necessary items.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2020
    reputation. likes this.
  13. Legit think 'Toto by Africa' will be No 1 in May.

14. Straight from their logistics database.

Ok but Vas, please...did Gaga had time to record those multiple videos you were talking about @Vasilios back in Feb??? Please say yes.

15. Although the Paper spread was amazing, the silence following it hasn’t been so great. Hopefully Friday/next week yields more. The cover, tracklist and Ariana collab announcement must be due.

16. Literally all hell has been breaking loose since the Paper interview was released though.

LP and Jacques like this.
  17. It was 2 days ago sis.

18. We already have confirmation for both of them.

Ethan Rams likes this.
  19. And the album drops in 3 weeks.

20. What is the other one? The Ariana collab and? Babylon?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.