Lady Gaga - Chromatica | Page 619 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - Chromatica

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Nov 9, 2018.

1. I’m aware. This is a pointless reply lmao. This is a thread about a specific artist and if I want to express my strong disappointment at how current events have derailed the entire campaign then I will.

It doesn’t take away from the fact that I’m aware of what’s going on.

tea, ZacharieH, GLC and 17 others like this.
  2. Bling not the fans.

3. [​IMG]

constantino, Verandi, tea and 49 others like this.
  4. RMK

RMK

I low-key would've lived for an instalive like, "Sorry monsters, no album right now." The mess.

In all seriousness, this sucks. definitely a crossroads between a demand for content right now, and the timing being inappropriate. I can understand a delay, but this feels indefinite. They're going to push everything, like I doubt we'll be getting any new music at all until this is all over.

5. Thank fuck we have Dua.

I don't want to hear anymore about """kindness""".

Raichu, Euphoria, Jordtayylor and 3 others like this.
  6. From music not the bling to bling not the music.....truly the reverse Warholian experience

superultra, superglowy, Edu and 6 others like this.
  7. The gaga gays flocking to Dua's side after reading that:

[​IMG]

constantino, Volumi, Verandi and 40 others like this.
  8. I don’t agree with the decision to delay music. If anyone understands the healing power of music it’s Gaga. Maybe her label pressured her.

9. RJF

RJF

She's gonna get hacked so damn fast.

10. I just- she’s way too predictable I need a Xanax

lushLuck likes this.
  11. The worst part about the whole thing is that she wrote that releasing music right now is not a good idea. Bling not the music indeed.

12. The way they didn’t even give a date but just “2020” is.... yeah. When the May shows and the tour get pushed too and we’ve got no record still by the fall ahhhh.

Kindness Punks I’m devastated!

13. RMK

RMK

True, but these decisions don't always come down to her final say though. Let's not forget that.

14. Let's pack up, girls!

15. I was wondering how long it’d take for these posts to start. Even more predictable than the release date getting pushed back.

(I’m not thrilled about the delay either, for the record)

16. I understand the inability to promote obviously had a lot to do with this as she wants to rollout the album and have it be something she can immediately go perform and promote and we can enjoy it out in the world instead of at home. But... We don't even know when that'll be. She should've taken the time to give us SOMETHING. Without even an album cover or tracklist, it's as if this whole project is just nothing now.

I would love to think the second single will still come soon, but I could also foresee them holding it for a bit so that they can rebuild all the hype they just lost.

17. This makes no sense to me. Everyone is stuck working from home (well, not everyone, but a lot of people), and probably listen to music while they work. She would get a crazy amount of downloads/streams.

But okay Gags.

Humes, PopHouseMusic, stuaw and 4 others like this.
  18. The delay from Q4 2019 to April now was shit already. And now this.

stuaw, Maki and EricG1990 like this.
  19. Sam

Sam

She’s... always been like this? Don’t know why y’all are melting down. She has a history of pushbacks and if you think otherwise you haven’t been paying attention to her career. This is not a new thing.

20. Maybe... because... it's true? We are very lucky to have Dua right now!

Lucas and EricG1990 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.