Lady Gaga - Chromatica | Page 636 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - Chromatica

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Also maybe at the end of the day she doesn’t want to release her album in the middle of the biggest global crisis since the Second World War. Maybe “selfishly” she doesn’t want to remember it that way ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

lushLuck, Really Cool and LGStan93 like this.
  2. I mean...is she wrong? “Stream my album and just dance!” while the death toll hits new highs is callous at best and horrifically more selfish than posting a notes app apology for a delay.

3. Especially because all but three of those May shows have already been postponed with no word on new dates. Those should hopefully come sooner than later as I have a trip to Vegas and L.A. planned around a postponed May date which I can't rebook until she gives new dates.

4. The way her fans work + the delay + just about everyone being stuck up in their houses on the Internet also means it's basically a perfect storm for some rabid homosectional to slither their way into the UMG database and leak it. I would genuinely be shocked if it wasn't plonked onto Zippyshare or something by mid-April; hell hath no fury like a feggot thcorned

5. Not angry just...disappointed.

Stein, stuaw, VitaminBee and 2 others like this.
  6. I am surprised Babylon hasn't leaked in full out of vengeance yet.

KYLE likes this.
  7. Politely will disagree with you. The virus will rage on regardless of whether the album is here or not so why not just release it? Everyone's mental health is shit right now and she's been saying for WEEKS that "I just want people to be happy and smile when they hear this music" "This music came from me wanting to dance through the darkness"... That seems counterpoint to the Note from today and the cancellation. It's literally darkness right now and some joyous music would be so healing. But. It just wasn't meant to be I guess.

Kuhleezi, Blond, enjoy and 4 others like this.
  8. This... thread is a mess. Most of you need to log off for a while.

9. Sam

Sam

I’ve had half a bottle of merlot and my emotions are running high enough without you coming in here with that username cyst

lushLuck and stuaw like this.
  10. We're all locked in our houses for the time being. Bullying Lady Gaga is like, 1 of 5 things we can do.

11. out of the kindness of her heart, she delayed the album so that the world wouldn’t get distracted from essential hand washing, feeding kids and thinking of ways to aid professional health providers, I think were along the lines of her words.

Monkey Meat and mayhuee like this.
  12. Let me bookmark this for the May June July August September October November release when the daily death toll is higher than it is today and we're three months into a global depression.

13. @Subwaykid Your profile pic has never been more relevant.

SlowGinFizzzz, Island and Subwaykid like this.
  14. I'm just excited for the "Kindness Punks I'm Devastated" note for the Tour (and enigma) later on tbh.

myblood, lushLuck, inevitable and 7 others like this.
  15. She's been coming across as a total fraud lately.

16. Dua literally said as much on her stream, while crying, and the reaction was agreement and sympathy. The general reaction to this... a bit much.

17. RhythmNative

RhythmNative Staff Member

We’re literally not allowed outside.

There’s literally nothing else we can do but donate our cash to good causes and stream music and watch TV. We’re under state mandated “selfishness”.

myblood, Blond, enjoy and 8 others like this.
  18. RhythmNative

RhythmNative Staff Member

And let’s be real, I’m dragging her for the tone-deafness of her excuse and that she thinks people are dumb enough to fall for it. I don’t think *she’s* stupid enough to actually believe it. She’s not new to cognitive dissonance.

She can’t say she’s delaying it because she doesn’t think it will sell as much (even though, I don’t think there’s much logic behind that decision) so she’s patronising people instead.

myblood, Blond, enjoy and 10 others like this.
  19. Lead the way hun.

20. I think all the lashings are pretty deserved but I kind of just ... don't care? I feel like I've been stanning her from a distance this era ddd. The lack of foresight in them not seeing that there will be literally no other good time in the fallout of 2020 to release it. Maybe Christmas.

Kuhleezi, Mr.Arroz, myblood and 9 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.