Lady Gaga - Chromatica | Page 657 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - Chromatica

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Britney teas. Good-fucking-bye.

2. NOT an announcement of an announcement.
    [​IMG]

3. RMK

RMK

"It's about COVID-19"

[​IMG]

Lander, Kuhleezi, superultra and 20 others like this.
  4. She’s so chaotic in that phone call it’s making me itch

Kuhleezi, myblood, LPT and 20 others like this.
  5. What could she possibly be so busy with. Can't wait for the unveiling of Haus of Dry Cough face masks.

6. If this era's already a mess, just think about how she acted the last time she was active during an election cycle ddd.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2020
  7. RMK

RMK

If it matters, it looks like they stripped the pink out of her hair. Kindness Punks cancelled.

8. Good.

Raichu likes this.
  9. Target seems to be shipping some people's copies if Twitter is to be believed. Though these users could be trolling, and Target could send those notifications by accident right?

EDIT: Nevermind. I clocked the date.

10. Jimmy got to experience what we have all been dealing with for 11 years now.

FridayNight, myblood, RMK and 8 others like this.
  11. This was messier than I expected. Good job.

Maki and stuaw like this.
  12. I can almost... tolerate "an announcement of an announcement" when it comes to something music related, but regarding and during a literal pandemic? Not exactly the time to be teasing people.
    It's amazing how for every celebrity that's got it "right" (Dua Lipa leaping out as the biggest example) there's been about 20 celebrities (not even artists) that just can't seem to read the room. And then we get that Imagine video.

EricG1990, lushLuck and spaceship like this.
  13. I guess Gaga’s campaign for the Noble prize in medicine has officially started.

Also, her on the red carpet at the MET gala was not an act, it’s just the way she acts while being on the phone.
    [​IMG]

14. RJF

RJF

Did... she think that Jimmy Fallon was just making a social call?

15. Always messy Gaga.

16. It was admittedly funny watching him be just as confused as we are. The whole thing had the same energy as Britney’s single interview from the Blackout era.

myblood, MmmDani, Mr Blonde and 5 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.