Lady Gaga - Dawn of Chromatica | Page 1595 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - Dawn of Chromatica

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Nov 9, 2018.

1. I have been waiting for The Fame Monster non-picture-disc uncensored for a decade. I can play the long game.

[​IMG]

2. And that's a bad thing?

lushLuck likes this.
  3. If you’d think the gays were drooling over Taylor in the Man video...

Woof

P'NutButter likes this.
  4. I hope one day we get a full performance with the choreography.

VitaminBee likes this.
  5. At this moment in time I’d take a performance like this from Gaga & Ariana. I need things to keep me entertained all of this.

6. The songs are almost short enough for HitClips I guess.

7. Wonder if they’ll ever re-release the CD with the final cover edit. Still not sure what exactly happened with the draft one ending up on it.

8. I would be surprised if they did. Physical sales would need to be good enough to warrant continued re-pressings. And they won’t even re-press the deluxe edition since it was limited to begin with.

Rem, Lander, Hyrulian and 13 others like this.
  10. Quoting this four pages later to tell you I'm suing you for putting this idea in my head. An album of extended cuts à la Nakata Yasuka or Confessions unmixed would be the coolest thing ever.

11. There’s some new merch that just dropped on the shop. No, it’s not any of the additional album formats/variants

12. I think that’s a good sign though.

13. I imagine this is stuff they know they can just drop quietly. The actual album materials might be a bit longer so she can advertise it.

BricksAndStrings likes this.
  14. I think about this every time I hear the song:

Lander, Crisp X, RainOnFire and 7 others like this.
  15. Seems more signed copies of the CD are available?

16. This video never fails to make me scream. The set, the music, the interviewer cracking a smile, "As the blood rushed out of my body..." What the hell is she talking about dd

huntypoo likes this.
  17. The ancestor of:

Rem, Lander, Hyrulian and 15 others like this.
  18. [​IMG]

19. Why isn’t this album longer? It’s actually frustrating me. This vague Chromatica concept would benefit so much from some breathing room and fleshing out. Two more songs would make it feel so much more fully realized.

Maybe I’m just being greedy. It’s the first thing I listen to in the morning, and the last thing at night.

LPT, EricG1990, suitechicguy and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.