Lady Gaga - Dawn of Chromatica | Page 1786 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - Dawn of Chromatica

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Nov 9, 2018.

1. RMK

RMK

They've made promotional links for 911 available. It's all but confirmed.

2. No single is going to be a hit cause the momentum went a long time ago (or did it ever even build?) but I just want more visuals.

spaceship likes this.
  3. If she’s just putting out singles for the sake of videos now then Plastic Doll next please.

ADFH, VertigoStick, Alenko and 5 others like this.
  4. Thinking about wearing my 911 jockstrap, running around the rain in my 911 wellies, washing myself with my 911 soap bar, cuddling up in my 911 blanket, heading out with my 911 umbrella, biking in my 911 bike shorts and safely socializing in my 911 mask.

5. This is art.

6. In March 2021 of course, when the merch ships!

7. Come on Marry The Night sequel.

[​IMG]

8. "I also believe that mint will be very big in fashion next Spring"

Love that video and song so much.

achilles likes this.
  9. She put me off so much with her silence that I haven’t even bothered to watch the performance at the vma’s... I dropped my stan card in the ocean and am not invested in getting it back.

mayhuee likes this.
  10. Sam

Sam

[​IMG]

Maki, papatrick, joe_alouder and 23 others like this.
  11. Imagine being so mad at someone set time aside to raise nearly $200M for a pandemic and use her platform to amplify Black voices that you won't watch their performance...couldn't be me

12. You’re so brave. Thank you for sharing your story

13. Ok

14. Okay Miss Cappuccini

stuaw, huntypoo, Tracy Jacks and 7 others like this.
  15. You after watching the performance after all

[​IMG]

17. The performance is great though! I have been incredibly frustrated with much of the campaign, but this was a true moment worth checking out instead of performative stan-card-burning fuckery.

18. The Oops!... I Did It Again video <3

19. I can't imagine being so mad at an artist for not giving anything that when she does give something amazing you're like "Nah, I don't want it now" and then go and post about it to all the fans as if we're supposed to say.... what exactly? Sorry that you're stubborn?

GLC, Tracy Jacks, LGStan93 and 2 others like this.
  20. Well, more than half the thread is about things we were disappointed by/feel the need to complain about, this is no different. Is it?

LilioDiLalo likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.