Lady Gaga - Dawn of Chromatica | Page 1790 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - Dawn of Chromatica

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Okay Miss Cappuccini

stuaw, huntypoo, Tracy Jacks and 7 others like this.
  2. You after watching the performance after all

[​IMG]

4. The performance is great though! I have been incredibly frustrated with much of the campaign, but this was a true moment worth checking out instead of performative stan-card-burning fuckery.

5. The Oops!... I Did It Again video <3

6. I can't imagine being so mad at an artist for not giving anything that when she does give something amazing you're like "Nah, I don't want it now" and then go and post about it to all the fans as if we're supposed to say.... what exactly? Sorry that you're stubborn?

GLC, Tracy Jacks, LGStan93 and 2 others like this.
  7. Well, more than half the thread is about things we were disappointed by/feel the need to complain about, this is no different. Is it?

LilioDiLalo likes this.
  8. The Honey Dijon remix of Free Woman is such a serve. Gaga’s vocals complement the minimalistic yet energetic production so well. Finally, something to match the 90s-house glory of Babylon.

Tracy Jacks, SMG and P'NutButter like this.
  9. "Same" - me when I lie

LGStan93 likes this.
  10. Are you even interested in music, or just in "stanning" and "unstanning"?

11. SMG

SMG

I've not stopped playing it this week. What a knockout.

Chris Lala likes this.
    heavymetalGAGA, LPT, Alenko and 7 others like this.
  13. I’ve had “I’M A FREE WOMAYUN AH-HUH” swirling around in my brain for the past week now. Come through, sleeper hit!

14. Me when my biggest enemy is me

15. Unrelated to recent topics but I just watched the "Rain on Me" video in 4K/ProRes and it's so much better when things aren't destroyed by YouTube's compression algorithm.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2020
    myblood, LPMA, Tracy Jacks and 3 others like this.
  16. Yeah, it’s stunning. Even the colors are more vibrant.

17. She looks so good with that blue hair. Please drop a video on us, Chromatica TV or something that isn’t Haus Labs!

BricksAndStrings likes this.
  18. She sure is posting a lot of selfies. Hopefully trying to keep us entertained by her beauty until she decided to announce what's next soon.

19. Where can one watch this?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.