Lady Gaga - Dawn of Chromatica | Page 1791 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - Dawn of Chromatica

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Y’all should KNOW by now that the idea of Gaga promoting is conspiracy talk.

Rem, myblood, Verandi and 24 others like this.
  2. Personally I personally love 9/11

Filler and mayhuee like this.
  3. - Me, 3 years old, alone in the basement with a telephone.

myblood, 1986, tea and 4 others like this.
  4. Okay Bin Laden

Maki, Rem, myblood and 28 others like this.
  5. Sam

Sam

lushLuck, DoggySwami and stuaw like this.
  6. The 9/11 discourse because the song is called NINE ONE ONE is so fucking stupid my GOD, stop.

Maki, Rem, myblood and 31 others like this.
  7. Gaga saw the towers fall with her own eyes from her school and couldn't reach her mom on that day as she was working nearby. End of conversation.

OT: I would like the era to be a few but effective medley perfomances (like at the VMAs). This way she can prepare for them properly, get to perform a big chunk of the album and strech out the era to summer 2021. I hope she uses award shows for this.

tea, LGStan93, MmmDani and 2 others like this.
  8. Now that I've gotten past my initial disappointment, I think I'm starting to appreciate the album for what it is. It's still her worst album and I'm dumbfounded by a lot of the decisions her & her collaborators have made this era, but I'm also not above a basic bop. Seeing her fully commit to this buffoonery at the VMAs maybe softened me a bit nn.

Maki, myblood, Mr.Arroz and 25 others like this.
  9. The shot of her drenched with a candid smile as she screams the second pre-chorus is sheer catharsis. Possibly my favourite moment of the video.

10. I'm sorry but I am howling at this truly insane 911 9/11 conversation. Very in the spirit of Trump calling dead soldiers losers!

myblood, Daniel!, Square and 9 others like this.
  11. And suckers. Don't forget suckers.

lushLuck likes this.
  12. I posted the tweet because I enjoyed the absolutely ridiculous replies. But comparing a pop single drop to substantive world news is... interesting.

Apologies if my post whipped up any bad will. I was not advocating for the 911 9/11 rumor release. Just enjoying the more outlandish discourse.

MmmDani likes this.
  13. Terrorism talk? In the Chromatica thread?

[​IMG]

Maki, Rem, myblood and 26 others like this.
  14. I still love Fun Tonight.

15. Ava Max has been making terrorist threats towards Chromatica for months. I'm glad we're finally discussing it.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2020
    myblood, An Insider, MmmDani and 10 others like this.
  16. It seems like 911 as a single is becoming more likely from all the sirens. Though this was posted at 9:10....

Maki, myblood, Sarzy and 4 others like this.
  17. On Chromatica, time is one minute ahead.

Maki, LPT, myblood and 22 others like this.
  18. She’s already fired two ballistic missiles at it

tea likes this.
  19. Imagine thinking Chromatica is her worst album.

LPT, myblood, UncleDeSeanAli and 9 others like this.
  20. Don’t have to, cause it is.

Maki, RainOnFire, Cutlery and 19 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.