Lady Gaga - Dawn of Chromatica | Page 1931 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - Dawn of Chromatica

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Nov 9, 2018.

1. On my PopJustice?

bakerboy92 likes this.
  2. If we don’t get a proper live tour for this era, I have a feeling her next tour will either be supporting two albums (like Madonna’s Drowned World Tour) or just have a solid Chromatica section.

sidle54 likes this.
  3. RJF

RJF

I mean, I've found the way this thread has attempted to co-opt important social issues to defend a poor album campaign and silence criticism also unnecessary and downright shameful (and no, I won't stop bringing this up, because some of you should feel the hot flush of embarrassment on the back of your neck fortnightly), so I guess we're all just going to have to live with one another!

nooniebao, Mr.Arroz, Grins and 23 others like this.
  4. I mean, you still check in here a lot, the thread is almost at 40k replies, and you posted so much here (Search doesn’t work that well in big threads), even after June or whatever? onwards (“crying_laughing_emoji.png”).
    I thought you moved on already... Some say you are gagged but if it’s just for ~ easy likes ~ feel free to harvest those and do ya thing. Cuz you’re a free woman!

I still play the album a bit, and enjoy it. Yay to me.

stuaw likes this.
  5. RJF

RJF

I... what?

6. I thought you hate the album, but still continue posting here like it’s an obsession...
    The swift reply of it all tells enough.

stuaw likes this.
  7. Weren't you the one who flooded the relationships thread with fan fiction for this very purpose?

8. Island

Island Staff Member

Ok but someone should be giving this thread and whole campaign a reality check from time to time.

9. RJF

RJF

I mean, sis, if you wanna talk obsessed, I could go back into this thread and clock each time you've subposted or quoted me feigning disinterest while apparently being secretly pressed about it. I have... over 70,000 posts on this forum. I'm not sure if posting a lot about anything marks as obsession at this point. Are you trying to imply that I secretly like the album? That if I was obsessed, I would somehow have less of a point? Do you have a point? If you're so unbothered, why... are in my notifications? It would appear that when you point the finger at someone, you have more fingers pointing at yourself!

10. A prolific poster across the forum posting in one of his former fave’s threads? Huge if true

11. I... didn't know some people are actually, seriously, hoping for Chromatica II.

Stream Heaven and Hell I guess.

Future Lover and lushLuck like this.
  12. Not fan fiction I hate you

nooniebao, stuaw, Suburbia and 4 others like this.
  13. [​IMG]

Chromatica II is the name of the interlude and it took me a minute to understand dd.

14. The level of EXTRA to make a gif just for this... I have to stan.

LGStan93, LPT, wodny and 4 others like this.
  15. Talent always wins!
    upload_2020-12-11_23-50-46.jpeg

16. fff not Grindr's song of the year. Queen of knowing her audience?

17. Probably Grindr knowing their audience.

stuaw, OlliMaus, Alenko and 2 others like this.
  18. The layers.

lutz likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.