Lady Gaga - Dawn of Chromatica | Page 2042 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - Dawn of Chromatica

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Sam

Sam

That orchestral mix was awful lmao?
    I can’t

-M- likes this.
  2. Well...the visuals are stunning!

3. The remix was so jarring, the two styles didn’t match at all (thank God it only lasted a minute).

Visuals served though, even if the audio served X Factor guest performance intro.

4. She probably would have used it with the bottle and all ff

Glitterizer and chromatica like this.
  5. This kind of ridiculously over the top opulence would fit Babylon way better though.

6. R92

R92

I feel like the only time she’s pleasantly surprised me this year was when her birthday flowers post wasn’t sponsored by 1-800-FLOWERS or something, and this didn’t break that streak.

LPT and theincredibleflipper like this.
  7. Yeah that Free Woman mix was kind of bad, the instrumental didn’t fit at all.

-M- likes this.
  8. There was one moment where the vocals matched and it was lovely, but it wasn’t in key for most of it dd

9. If I had the choice between making $500,000 to post VS not posting on Instagram, I wouldn't be posting on Instagram either.

10. “I’ve been singing jazz looking up to Dom Perignon since I was a little girl.”

11. Her technically not posting either way is what's funny. Why do nothing for free when you can get paid instead nn

She says this is a "first look" on her stories, so I'm guessing she either means there are other ads beyond the 4 that came out today, or she's referring to the overall 2 year collaboration. The contract said there's a summer edition and a New Year edition.

chromatica likes this.
  12. He died in 1715? Surely that quote is taken out of context

13. I watched with the sound muted so I found it stunning.

Looks amazing and just makes it even harder to accept what could've been had the Chromatica era gone as planned.

14. From the very beginning when the first rumours about her collaborating with miss Knight again appeared, I was most excited. I was picturing another iconic mv she's gonna deliver and it ended up being...a commercial for an overly expensive champaigne.

The com looks good, I like this arrangement of Free Woman much more than the album one and I wish this was included in the potential remix album. It just disappoints me that she's basically spend the whole year focused on promoting other products more than her actual album. As I was bitching when the record came out I learned how to not hate it and even enjoy it from time to time but oh the things she could've done with it. She was always the one with original and creative ways how to take things next level. Where has that gone?

Well at least I'm glad we're about to see her in another film (yes, Nick darling, an actual film) and hope she's gonna serve. It's time for a new chapter, hens.

[​IMG]

15. You can communicate with the dead on Chromatica

16. And Joanne. It's a running theme.

-M- likes this.
  17. Well I guess... I guess at least there was no ugly drop!

Video is a serve and the... Remix? Is odd but there were few seconds that it was “oh wow”

Now Twitter Stans do your job and edit it with Babylon. That’s me, I am TwitterStan.

18. Gaga channeling her inner Ruby Zeldastein by speaking to Joanne and now Dom Perignon.

[​IMG]

R92, Mr Blonde, BTG and 6 others like this.
  19. Much better!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.