Lady Gaga - Dawn of Chromatica | Page 2045 | The Popjustice Forum

Lady Gaga - Dawn of Chromatica

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by mindtrappa, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Nick did say they shot a music video back when it was first happening, as well as Showstudio saying the same thing last week, but clearly these terms mean something different to them dd. I also hate the term "film" being used for things just because they don't want to call it an ad for some reason.

JXCK94, LPT, Jacques and 6 others like this.
  2. She looks stunning but the mix of Free Woman ain’t it.

3. RJF

RJF

Screaming. What a mess.

4. I needed this.
    It's rough but yeah.

5. The fact it could basically be just orchestral samples with bits of the Free Woman acapella thrown over them unmixed ddd. The decline.

6. Who needs music videos when you can stitch ads together?

7. Seems in her few years spent getting the general public on her side, she's kind of forgot how to keep her fans on her side too.
    I mean, she will always have fans who she will do no wrong in their eyes.
    But this last year with her has been really repeatedly disappointing.
    And like yeah, the remix album could be a nice treat but she's clearly disengaged from anything to do with it and will just show up later to MAYBE sign off on it. For a woman who was in the driver's seat for so long with her music, she sure veered off the road a bit this year. She's way too talented musically, visually, performance-ly to be this nonchalant with her music career. I get this last year has thrown some curve balls but like?? Really fumbled the ball there.

8. The ad was cool but....uh...are we gonna get a full video or what? I mean, c’mon.

9. I
    wonder if the video she shot late last year was for this song. Finally something music related that isn’t jazz.

Jordtayylor likes this.
  10. So it was indeed Top Gun: Maverick. I hope it sees the light of day unlike 90% of this era's plans.

I wonder if it's from the Chromatica sessions too.

11. They can as long as both sides agree, but it's unlikely. All their campaign ads are around 1:30 or less, except for the ones in their Inspirations series

suitechicguy likes this.
  12. Well that isn't confirmation that it is still happening - she may have pulled it, it's been nigh on a year since that seems to have been planned to debut.

I'm kind of glad that timeline didn't work out though, because wasn't Coachella supposed to be Chromatica centric? Another new song outside of the album would have been odd.

13. Okay but I would have lived for even just a Gaga-fied Take My Breath Away

Mr Blonde, GimmeWork, JXCK94 and 7 others like this.
  14. Scream. This is exactly what I was thinking

15. I wouldn't want her covering Take My Breath Away, but if she did the song with Moroder that'd be exciting. I want Gaga on a big 80's style ballad.

It'll probably be a dance song with BloodPop.

Mr Blonde likes this.
  16. I see you covering for Successica

Judas, sesita, matthew. and 1 other person like this.
  17. Sam

Sam

18. A Coachella debut almost guarantees a GP bop, but I wouldn't rule out Moroder. He said back in 2019 (?) he was doing a song for the film.

Andy French and Drew like this.
  19. I need to know what remix of Alice this is.

20. I just know Gaga would do it with those overly theatrical vocals she's so fond of lately that.... are not my bag.

sesita, RMK, matthew. and 1 other person like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.